Christine's Bible Study

Yes christine, you are right about these things, i mean (the): sheeps, loss, live, mercy, love, good, attitude, patience, finding, joy, "Amazing Grace", jealousy, etc, but before i had in mind, eg: what about/happen with the Providing/Provisioning/Supplying/Realizationing of Love/Good for each (hu-)man, not only for one? What about/happen with the "salt", ie. with the neighbours, ie. with the (hu-)mans in need? Because eg i too have had thousands of women, but this was not enough for the Completed Salvation of all (hu-)mans? - love. kiss, touch, ...., yes, all they were/remained very pleased/happy but where is the Completed Salvation now?!
Where is the Perfect Love, ie. to Love Perfectly all the (hu-)mans without any fear?!

Must Be Born Again

John 3:2-3
This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."

John 3:8
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

John 3:15
...that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

I always thought to be born again was just through prayer, but these verses in the 3rd chapter of John state other wise.

1. You must believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father and Eternal Life.
2. You must be born of water (baptism) and of the Spirit or we cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

Baptism through the Spirit, how does one know? Is it possible for some to never know they have been washed by His Spirit? A lot of people say different ways of how they know they were baptised in the Spirit, so I'm just curious to know if maybe this method is also possible.

Must Be Born Again

John 3:2-3
This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."

John 3:8
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

John 3:15
...that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

I always thought to be born again was just through prayer, but these verses in the 3rd chapter of John state other wise.

1. You must believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father and Eternal Life.
2. You must be born of water (baptism) and of the Spirit or we cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

Baptism through the Spirit, how does one know? Is it possible for some to never know they have been washed by His Spirit? A lot of people say different ways of how they know they were baptised in the Spirit, so I'm just curious to know if maybe this method is also possible.

Of course we have to believe JESUS CHRIST in order to be "born again." But there is a warning of the Apostles regarding the preaching of "another Jesus"

* 2 Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

JESUS CHRIST of the Apostles was identified "by the revelation of the Father" as Simon Peter did in Matthew 16:15-17.

We all know this, and these are the "different Jesus" being preached by professing Apostles of Christ:

1. That "Jesus Christ is only a man and not God."
2. That "Jesus Christ is only a Mighty God for there is a supreme or Almighty God."
3. That "Jesus Christ is the name of the Father and the Holy Spirit."
4. That "Jesus Christ is both God and man, and He is the 2nd person of the Trinity."

WHO, really, was JESUS CHRIST of the Apostles?

Jesus is not a human, but there is one detail, and it is that the most general meaning of (the) biblical(scriptural) word "man" is: (a) soul-being, so that, Jesus is not a human, but nevertheless He is a soul-being.

Jesus is not a human, but there is one detail, and it is that the most general meaning of (the) biblical(scriptural) word "man" is: (a) soul-being, so that, Jesus is not a human, but nevertheless He is a soul-being.

God wants us to identify JESUS CHRIST and not just describe Him.
The religious leaders during His time could easily describe JESUS, but 30 pcs. of silver were needed to pay Judas Iscariot to IDDENTIFY Him.

Jesus Christ is the Son of the universal Salvation i.e. the Lord Himself, and His Mission(Position/Stand) is: direct Salvation for every one human/soul (being).

Of course we have to believe JESUS CHRIST in order to be "born again." But there is a warning of the Apostles regarding the preaching of "another Jesus"
I think you missed my question entirely or just misread my question. I already know and believe this.

I think you missed my question entirely or just misread my question. I already know and believe this.

Christine, your question is very clear. Only, I am sure, our Lord Jesus Christ simply wants to show that you are not subject to His rebuke in:

* John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Quite clearly from the rebuke, if we truly know Jesus Christ we must have identified the FATHER also.

Let us remember there is only One True God of the Holy Bible as it "is written."

One Creator:

* Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth...

One Creator and one Savior:

* Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

One Savior (Who is talking in the following?)

* Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Baptism through the Spirit, how does one know? Is it possible for some to never know they have been washed by His Spirit? A lot of people say different ways of how they know they were baptized in the Spirit, so I'm just curious to know if maybe this method is also possible.
This was my question. I was never questioning the existence of Jesus.

Christine, your question is very clear. Only, I am sure, our Lord Jesus Christ simply wants to show that you are not subject to His rebuke in:

* John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Quite clearly from the rebuke, if we truly know Jesus Christ we must have identified the FATHER also.

Let us remember there is only One True God of the Holy Bible as it "is written."

One Creator:

* Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth...

One Creator and one Savior:

* Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

One Savior (Who is talking in the following?)

* Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

The foregoing TRUTH presents the "mystery" of the identity of the FATHER and also of JESUS CHRIST. Purposely God made His identity "mysterious."

Why?

Because GOD wants us to humble ourselves, and to rely solely to HIM for everything about HIM and His WORDS. Thus,

* Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Hence,

* Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

* Isaiah 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

* 2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

During the time of CHRIST, Simon Peter, John, James, Mary Magdalene, all other Apostles and Disciples were all "little children, babes and suckling" in the eyes of our LORD!

TODAY, how many among professing Christians can "humble themselves like little children" so as to be endowed with "divine knowledge and wisdom?"

Back