Christ's True Birthday? September 9-14, -2 BC?

Ever since @Silk shared this video: Mazzoroth the story of Yeshua ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQEMqF5dL8 ) I have become intrigued with the idea of KNOWING Christ's true birthday.

Now I am now astronomy- I wouldn't even call myself a novice - however; I downloaded the program that the guy is using in the video (Stellarium http://www.stellarium.org/ )and have been tinkering around with it. Also I have learned more about the 'Feasts' in the last couple weeks than I have known my whole life.

I was able to duplicate the results for the most part in the program using the dates shown; compiled on with the knowledge of the harvest and Feast of Trumpets ( https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana ) & Scripture; I believe it is plausible that Jesus was born in September -2 BC.

Using Stellarium; looking at the stars and moon cycle: I believe it is also plausible that Christ was born between September 9th (the New Moon) and September 14. Looking at the Feast of Trumpets and when the crescent moon would be visible: I believe they would have blown the trumpets after seeing the crescent moon between September 11-14th. However; the Crescent moon would have been extremely difficult to see on the 11th & 12th as it was almost in line with the sun. The first good viewing of the crescent moon would have been on September 13th-or possibly the 14th depending on weather conditions.

Could it be that Christ was born at the blowing of the Shofar on September 13-14th -2 BC? Thoughts?

FYI: The same dates are listed for This years 'Feast of Trumpets' / Rosh Hashanah.

Ever since @Silk shared this video: Mazzoroth the story of Yeshua ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQEMqF5dL8 ) I have become intrigued with the idea of KNOWING Christ's true birthday.

Now I am now astronomy- I wouldn't even call myself a novice - however; I downloaded the program that the guy is using in the video (Stellarium http://www.stellarium.org/ )and have been tinkering around with it. Also I have learned more about the 'Feasts' in the last couple weeks than I have known my whole life.

I was able to duplicate the results for the most part in the program using the dates shown; compiled on with the knowledge of the harvest and Feast of Trumpets ( https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana ) & Scripture; I believe it is plausible that Jesus was born in September -2 BC.

Using Stellarium; looking at the stars and moon cycle: I believe it is also plausible that Christ was born between September 9th (the New Moon) and September 14. Looking at the Feast of Trumpets and when the crescent moon would be visible: I believe they would have blown the trumpets after seeing the crescent moon between September 11-14th. However; the Crescent moon would have been extremely difficult to see on the 11th & 12th as it was almost in line with the sun. The first good viewing of the crescent moon would have been on September 13th-or possibly the 14th depending on weather conditions.

Could it be that Christ was born at the blowing of the Shofar on September 13-14th -2 BC? Thoughts?

FYI: The same dates are listed for This years 'Feast of Trumpets' / Rosh Hashanah.

I have always been taught that Jesus could not have been born on Dec. 25 and it had to have been in the last summer or early fall.
According to those who are a lot smarter than me, shepherds were not normally in the fields during December, due to the cold and wet conditions in Judea during that time of year.

Also, December 25th, according to those sources might have also been chosen because the Winter Solstice and the ancient pagan Roman midwinter festivals called 'Saturnalia' and 'Dies Natalis Solis Invicti' took place in December around this date and was then adopted by the Catholic Church.

Hmmm....another September event. I bought a shofar (grin). I have a couple of weeks to practice :) I think it is amazing/awesome that God wrote our redemption for all the world to see. Yay God!!!!

Christ's birthday was chosen in December because its the Pagan celebration of the unqonquered sun.
Also it makes conversion from other religions less of a shock.

Hmmm....another September event. I bought a shofar (grin). I have a couple of weeks to practice :) I think it is amazing/awesome that God wrote our redemption for all the world to see. Yay God!!!!
I dont know if this might sound dumb or not but once you get to the place where you feel comfortable with the shofar - what about making a little mp3 or something and sharing the beautiful sound with all of us who dont get to hear you ? Just a thought.
God Bless
Jim

I dont know if this might sound dumb or not but once you get to the place where you feel comfortable with the shofar - what about making a little mp3 or something and sharing the beautiful sound with all of us who dont get to hear you ? Just a thought.
God Bless
Jim

Umm...so far I'm worried my neighbors will call the ASPCA for torturing sheep. Mostly I only get really loud tortured bleats once every 25 tries. Somehow, I'm thinking I won't make Feast of Trumpets 100 "trumps". It really seemed easier while it was in the mail.....

Umm...so far I'm worried my neighbors will call the ASPCA for torturing sheep. Mostly I only get really loud tortured bleats once every 25 tries. Somehow, I'm thinking I won't make Feast of Trumpets 100 "trumps". It really seemed easier while it was in the mail.....
Rofl @ easier while in the mail. I always wanted to hear one live and not just in a movie.
Will be praying for your quick success in getting this down.
Blessings
P.S hope there is no sheep dogs in your area..........
Jim

Rofl @ easier while in the mail. I always wanted to hear one live and not just in a movie.
Will be praying for your quick success in getting this down.
Blessings
P.S hope there is no sheep dogs in your area..........
Jim

Aha!!! That's what I need....prayers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Silk------->rubbing her sore lips.....lotsa prayers.
Do you really need to use your lips. Couldn't just link it to a a pipe organ or bagpipe or something. It would be ideal if you managed to link it to a air compressor. We are under the new convenant, so the old ways of blowing it using your lips isn't necessary anymore ;)

I think you need tinier lips that purse closer to the itty bitty hole and you have to really purse hard or use your fingers awkwardly to purse them closer - than if your lucky this loud bleat comes out so you jump you are so surprised and lose the liplock and fingers....and then if your lucky....another 25 times and repeat the whole process. Even my cats jump when I get a bleep out. If only they'd used bag pipes back then, no one would notice :):):)

LOL!:LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle:

While I too liked the video, I used the word of God to find Jesus birthday. Page 88 of my study spells it all out. 8 October 7BC was His birthday which is 15 Tishri 3755, the Feast of Tabernacle. There is a complex tapestry behind this specific date with all the scriptures involved. Least of which being that people don't take into account the actual biblical calendar, and that the days the Feasts only fall on certain days of the week...Like Passover, it never falls on Tuesday, Thursday, nor Sunday. It all comes down to Jesus being "about thirty" with three recorded Passovers with Him dying on the third one. Three days and three nights in the grave: if Friday, it'd be only on 33 A.D.... Making Jesus 34, too old. If Wednesday, then only 27 A.D. or 30 A.D.or 37 A.D. 37 is too old, 30 could work. But with all the other players in Luke 3, only 27 A.D. fits making the birth at 7 B.C. Just my thoughts.

LOLz

While I too liked the video, I used the word of God to find Jesus birthday. Page 88 of my study spells it all out. 8 October 7BC was His birthday which is 15 Tishri 3755, the Feast of Tabernacle. There is a complex tapestry behind this specific date with all the scriptures involved. Least of which being that people don't take into account the actual biblical calendar, and that the days the Feasts only fall on certain days of the week...Like Passover, it never falls on Tuesday, Thursday, nor Sunday. It all comes down to Jesus being "about thirty" with three recorded Passovers with Him dying on the third one. Three days and three nights in the grave: if Friday, it'd be only on 33 A.D.... Making Jesus 34, too old. If Wednesday, then only 27 A.D. or 30 A.D.or 37 A.D. 37 is too old, 30 could work. But with all the other players in Luke 3, only 27 A.D. fits making the birth at 7 B.C. Just my thoughts.

I think Missler puts the crucifixion at 32 AD on a Wednesday/Thursday. He points out that feast of unleavened bread is a sabbath and that the women went to the tomb after the sabbathS - plural. Wednesday night is passover (the 14th) and the trials take place...Thursday.

Back