Church Expectations

What do you expect your Church to do or provide for you?

*Spiritual
*Mentally
*Emotionally
*Physically

Since I am volunteering they do give me the free books [I help edit with a team]. They do pray for me. The teachings and sermons are convicting, empowering to contiune walking with Christ as our Saviour and know Him more.

Since it is an online church there really isn't the ability to do more.

Is this okay?

Lifting us up in God's Word and praying for us, either in person or on line, is an amazing gift for us. We don't have to be in a bricks and mortar building with others in person to have God's Spirit with us and in our heart.

You asked if that was OK. Most certainly, because we are all God's children and he understands each of us and our burdens. He gives us comfort, hope and strength and sometimes in ways that we may not even realize right away.

Y'all have a good day and remember that God loves us all and gives us many ways to receive His teachings, His grace and His Spirit. That surely includes on line fellowship. God Bless.

Lifting us up in God's Word and praying for us, either in person or on line, is an amazing gift for us. We don't have to be in a bricks and mortar building with others in person to have God's Spirit with us and in our heart.

You asked if that was OK. Most certainly, because we are all God's children and he understands each of us and our burdens. He gives us comfort, hope and strength and sometimes in ways that we may not even realize right away.

Y'all have a good day and remember that God loves us all and gives us many ways to receive His teachings, His grace and His Spirit. That surely includes on line fellowship. God Bless.
Thank you.

Back