Clandestine And Subversive

Friday, April 26, 2013, 8:00 p.m. – I lay down for a rest at 6:30 p.m. and woke at 8:00 p.m. Either I was dreaming, or as I woke I had a vision, but what I saw was a person’s face swollen from bee stings. Then I heard the name of a woman. Then, this song began playing in my mind:

Above All / Artist: Michael W. Smith

Crucified laid behind the stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a Rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all…

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaelwsmith/aboveall.html

Ants and Spider Eggs

Earlier in the day I had gone out to the store to purchase some items and to get something to eat. When I got home I pushed my remote to open the garage door when to my surprise something dropped down from above the door to the ground below. So, after I parked the car, I got out to look at what it was. There was a whole bunch of ants individually carrying what appeared to be a whole lot of spider eggs, which they had evidently found in the crevices between the garage door and the door frame. And, they were using the top of the door or door frame as a path for them to carry these spider eggs, probably back to their ant colonies.

The thought did not cross my mind to step on these eggs, as certainly left alive, they would produce multiple spiders, yet I did take a broom and swept them all out into the driveway and swept above the door and in the crevices where there were spider webs so as to send them all outside the garage. I assume the ants continued from there to gather the eggs once again and to transport them to wherever they intended to take them in the first place.

As I began this evening to research this very short vision, I was led back to this real life allegory which also serves the same purpose as a vision as it illustrates a Biblical truth in all practicality to our world today.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Daniel 7 (NIV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%207&version=NIV

Daniel’s Dream

Daniel had a dream. He saw the four winds of heaven churning up the sea and four great beasts coming up out of the sea. The first beast was like a lion, the second, like a bear, and the third, like a leopard. John, as recorded in Revelation 13, had a similar vision of a beast coming out of the sea. It resembled a leopard, had feet like a bear and a mouth like a lion. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns. One of the heads of this beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. Daniel’s fourth beast had ten horns, as well, and then a little horn came up from among them and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. Daniel was dreaming about this last earthly kingdom which will rule right before the return and reign of Christ and his kingdom on the earth, and which John wrote about, and we can read about in the book of Revelation.

“I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.

“So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

“Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

“‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

“This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”

Bee Stings and Cells

Bees are flying insects. “Some species of bees have stingers, and some live in hives (home; colony; nest) and produce honey.” (Encarta) “The beehive's internal structure is a densely-packed matrix of hexagonal cells made of beeswax, called a honeycomb. The bees use the cells to store food (honey and pollen) and to house the "brood" (eggs, larvae, and pupae)” - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beehive.

A stinger can be a hurtful or critical comment or a sharp blow or slap that causes a smarting pain, or it can be an undercover law enforcement officer. And, a sting can be an undercover operation and/or an orchestrated and “underhanded scheme, especially a carefully planned and orchestrated swindle.” (Source: Encarta)

A cell can be a “small group of individuals who work together for clandestine” (secret) “or subversive” (designed to overthrow a government) “purposes” - http://www.militaryfactory.com/dictionary/military-terms-defined.asp?term_id=878. Interestingly enough an egg can also be called an “egg cell.”

Ok, what I am seeing here, I believe, is that the Lord is combining this vision about bee stings, and the woman’s name, with this situation I found when I returned home this afternoon and discovered these ants and spider eggs dropping down from above to the ground from my garage door.

Bees live in hives (colonies) and ants live in colonies. Ants are sometimes called soldiers. An ant is “an insect that lives in complex well-organized colonies and is noted for its ability to carry objects heavier than itself. Male ants have wings, as do fertile female queens after mating” (Encarta). Ants, evidently, belong to the same family (order) as bees.

I believe these bees are undercover operatives and the stings are these undercover operations and “carefully planned and orchestrated swindles.” These “bees” live in colonies or cells and they work together for secret purposes designed to overthrow governments, and this case, the U.S. government, i.e. our form of government in the U.S., such as our constitution and laws. I believe they are also these spider eggs being carried (transported) by these ants (soldiers/military), and that they are dropping out of the sky (parachuted, perhaps) down to the ground in order to perform their undercover missions (operations) which have as their sole purpose the takeover of America. A spider is often associated with evil and venom, but what comes to mind here is Hitler’s Swastika (the black spider).

According to the following article, the swastika was adopted by Hitler for use with a “quasi-military force.” “It was sort of a ‘murderers army.’” I think that is what these “cells” are, i.e. these spider eggs and these bee hives, i.e. they represent hidden and secret colonies of a “quasi-military force” assisted by the U.S. and/or the International Troops, and their sole purpose, again, is the takeover of, in this case, the United States of America. [Source: http://www.intelinet.org/swastika/swas_freikorps.html] They are like a military privatized police force specifically for subversive purposes and they dwell in secret (hidden from plain site) colonies, evidently, until the door is opened for them to drop out of the sky onto the ground to do their stuff.

So, if a person’s face (character) is swollen, it becomes larger; puffed up. So, these “stings” from these “bees” are causing the character of someone to become “puffed up.” So, who would get puffed up with pride over these stings? – Only those who have successfully pulled off these secretive and subversive undercover and underhanded operations, which goes back to the military who are carrying (transporting) these cells to their places of operation. Yet, the operatives themselves could get puffed up with pride for their successful performances. This brings me next to the woman’s name. Her name is Heather.

In looking at the news today, I discovered that the top story was of a woman named Heather who supposedly had her foot seriously injured in the bombing in Boston to the point to where she had to have the foot amputated. This has thrust her into the limelight. I had this image of Heather as “leaping or bounding forward,” kind of like those ants transporting those spider eggs bounded forward from the top of my garage door to the ground below. It was as though this opening of this garage (storage cell, perhaps) door released these soldier ants and these spider (Hitler-like) cells, i.e. they are now operational in America.

So, I am seeing a parallel here between this name “Heather” – possibly related to this specific woman – and this privatized secret undercover militarized police force of a Hitler-like regime. That takes me to previous dreams where the Lord showed me how the name Heather is related to a Prussianized army (i.e. of authoritarian control and rigid discipline in character). Then this goes back to the face stung by the bees, because a face has to do with character, so this face is not only puffed up but it has taken the character (mark) of this autocratic rule, i.e. of this New World Order (or “the beast”).

Continued next post...

Saturday, April 27, 2013, 8:30 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Trust Him” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening.

Dream Interpretation

The main interpretation of Daniel’s dream centers around this 4th earthly kingdom and the “little horn,” and then focuses on the kingdom reign of Christ to follow, of which true followers of Christ Jesus – the holy people of the Most High - will receive and will possess forever, Amen! The good news is that this 4th beast will only be given authority over the saints of God for a short period of time, and then God will judge his divine instruments of judgment and his/their power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever, amen!

This fourth beast parallels over to the first beast in Revelation 13 – both out of the sea. This global empire – 4th beast - is most terrifying. It crushes and devours its victims and tramples underfoot whatever is left. A horn is symbolic of rule and authority, so out of this global empire will rise (or has already risen) a “little horn” – a king, perhaps, or a specific cell within this global empire. This “little horn” was (and is) waging war against the true saints of God, i.e. true followers of Jesus Christ. He will defeat the saints of God, not spiritually, but will conquer them through persecution, beatings, imprisonments and death in order to attempt to kill Jesus again. This fourth beast will devour the whole earth, i.e. it is a global empire (the New World Order). This king – the “little horn” – will oppress God’s people, true followers of Christ, and will try to change the set times and laws.

This 4th kingdom will be unified and extremely well organized (like a bee hive or an ant colony). It will bring all other nations/governments in subjugation to it. I believe God has been showing me for some time that this has already been taking place in the other nations of the world and now it has come home to America. I believe the Lord has been showing me for some time that the U.S. government and their military are central to the success of this global empire, which is run by elitist and wealthy aristocrats. So, our government and military have taken the lead, it appears, in this crushing and devouring of victims worldwide and the trampling underfoot of whatever is left. And, out of this global kingdom has come a king who will suppress, persecute and even kill true followers of Jesus Christ. Our government in the U.S., I believe, is part of this kingdom and that we are helping to facilitate this “king” in this global domination.

The Little Horn

This “king” is leading in a revival of the Roman Empire or the Persian Empire or the Babylonian Empire, or perhaps a combination of all 3 as Revelation 13 may suggest. The Lord Jesus has also shown me many times over that part of this “little horn” is this revival of a Hitler-like regime, i.e. this Prussianized army of “ants” (international forces/military) and a privatized, secretive “quasi-military” police force designed for the sole purpose of overthrowing governments, including our own form of government (changing laws), i.e. the “spider eggs” (see swastika). This is a dictatorship, an autocratic regime that is engulfing the nations of the world one piece at a time, and now it is America’s turn to be bitten.

This woman “Heather” (not the one from the news but from my vision) is the wife of a pastor of someone I know. That someone’s name has been used in previous dreams to symbolize the institutional church here in America “married” to the U.S. government (the sun god – see Washington monument). This institutional church is sensual, fleshly, intellectually “enlightened,” is idolatrous, and is a combination of different religious and philosophical belief systems and practice, i.e. it is pagan in nature because it incorporates idolatry, worldliness and false teachings and men’s philosophies and marketing schemes in with the teachings of scripture. A pastor is a shepherd. Jesus is the husband and true shepherd of the true church, his body, but the U.S. government is the husband and shepherd of the institutional church here in America, in which much of the true church also presides. The “wife” of the U.S. government is this New World Order, and/or this Prussianized army – Heather.

Based upon previous dreams and visions the Lord Jesus has given me, I believe that God is using our government and president, military (international) and this privatized police force as arms (or branches) of this New World Order in conquering nations, including now our own, but also in judgment against the idolatrous – Eros – institutional church here in America, and that the result will be that the church will be revived and the gospel will go throughout the entire earth and that people from all nations will come to Jesus Christ, to the gospel, to the kingdom of heaven and to the true church (see the prophecies of Isaiah). Yet, the church will come under severe persecution during this time, and I believe that is fast approaching here in America.

Basically what I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me here, and I certainly don’t have perfect understanding of it all, appears to be that this privatized and secretive quasi-military police force (in cells) includes actors and actresses who are being used for the sole purpose of deception, propaganda, and to convince the American people that we are under terrorist threat and that we need more security, gun control, forced mental evaluations, etc. In other words, some of these “threats” may be well-acted out plays to give our government the authority to bring this nation under a totalitarian regime and martial law. And, the Heather in the news who supposedly had her foot injured in the purported bombings in Boston and thus had it amputated, may very well be one of these little spiders within these spider cells being carried along by our military. This calls for much discernment and prayer.

Also, I noticed an article in the news purporting that a plane part from the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center Twin Towers somehow fell from the sky and lodged itself between this location of a proposed mosque (Muslim) and a luxury high-rise apartment building. When I read this in the news I noted how the spider eggs in my garage (a place of storage) were in the crevices between the door and the door frame to the garage (place of storage). Now, this is where it gets interesting. A door is an opening or an entrance or access to something. In this case, the door provided access to both the garage and the outside. A frame is symbolic of a structure, agenda, and/or charter of an organization, or it can be a trick/set up. So these spider cells were positioned philosophically, perhaps, between the agenda of this New World Order and the access or opening to actually fulfill the agenda.

In other words, the framework (and/or trick/set up) provided the agenda and the door (i.e. these “terrorist activities” in our nation) provided the access to carry out the agenda, and these spider cells are instrumental in the fulfillment of the agenda (part of the trick). So, this takes me back to both Heather and to this story of a plane part wedged between these two buildings. Heather represents these spider cells, so a parallel would mean that this plane part that fell from the sky (like these spider eggs fell from the top of my garage door) is all part of the agenda, the framework, the trick or set up, and the access to carrying out the agenda of the New World Order in conquering the nations of this world and to the rise of the beast. Ask yourself, “Who is being ‘set up’ in both 9/11 and the Boston bombings to take the fall?” And, how does this fit with a Mosque and a luxury high-rise building? There are messages in these things, I guarantee you, as the N.W.O. loves to leave “calling cards.” Again, pray over these things and ask the Lord for wisdom. And, don’t be afraid of what is most surely to come, but put your trust solely in God/Jesus Christ.

Trust Him / An Original Work / August 15, 2012

Based off Psalm 27:14

Wait for the Lord; be of courage;
Be strong and take heart today.
Do not fear when foes attack you.
Trust in God always.
He will rescue you in times
Of trouble and distress,
He’ll comfort you in all ways
As you trust Him with your life today.
Trust in Him always.

God is with you; He’ll not leave you.
You can always count on Him.
He will fulfill all He promised
Before you began.
His word teaches you
All that you need for this life.
Let Him lead you. Open your heart;
Let his truth envelope you today.
Listen and obey.

Love your Lord God; follow Jesus.
Repent of your sins today.
Make Him your Lord and your master;
Trust Him and obey.
Follow Him where’er He leads you
In His service; be His witness,
Telling others about Jesus’
Price that He did pay
For your sins always.

http://originalworks.info/trust-him/

Have you bothered to find out that the bees and the bats that disappeared? I suppose not. This happens to be real. Google it. God still asks.

Have you bothered to find out that the bees and the bats that disappeared? I suppose not. This happens to be real. Google it. God still asks.

Silk, I fail to understand your objective here. Please explain your intentions. Thank you!

Back