Classical Selections to Enjoy - by NearertoGod

This poll is closed

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You go sister!!!!!

I'm loving this. I visit this every evening now and listen and relax.

Bless you my sister for all this work..

Godbe4me

Thank you so much. I am glad you are enjoying it all. It's not that bad, actually, because I find works that I enjoy that I never knew I would enjoy either! :D So it works out perfectly!

Any requests? I'm visiting iTunes and checking out the classical music for ideas, but any suggestions is okay, too! ;)

You go sister!!!!!

I'm loving this. I visit this every evening now and listen and relax.

Bless you my sister for all this work..

Godbe4me

You know what's funny is that my husband has never really been into classical music. But since you have been posting these, I let it play from my laptop while I cook, clean, read. He came out of the bedroom last night and said, "I like that song it's so relaxing. I was listening to it and was wondering why am I feeling so relaxed right now." Then it dawned on him that it was the music. I've been telling him to explore other types of music.

I know. People don't realize how much classical music relaxes and calms. Much music today bases itself primarily on causing adrenalin to pump, loud vocals, lots of bangs, etc. I'm not dissing modern music because I like some modern songs. As long as it sounds good I like it! However, you cannot deny beautiful music when you hear it.

You know what's funny is that my husband has never really been into classical music. But since you have been posting these, I let it play from my laptop while I cook, clean, read. He came out of the bedroom last night and said, "I like that song it's so relaxing. I was listening to it and was wondering why am I feeling so relaxed right now." Then it dawned on him that it was the music. I've been telling him to explore other types of music.

Back