Clean eating?

by clean eating I assume you mean eating only foods healthy for your body?

since you already bought everything, I don't know if this tip still applies, but foods that is both healthy and tasty is always way to go.

there are a lot of these kind of recipes online

good luck!

That's what Im thinking too, I've always wanted to get on a health kick, Ive wrote down so many receipes for non-cook vegan meals...
looked up prices on spiralizer or what ever you call em' X D ...just to hang a right in Taco bell's drive thru...one..too many times aha XD

But now that Im working again, I'll probably buy everything I need(blender,spiralizer..ect) with my own money and get started ^^

I should be seeing my check this Friday.... Im stoked ^__^

So, I'm sucking hardcore with the drinking of the water. I agree with you, @LysanderShapiro, drinking water is a pain when you have to drink a lot of it.

But I've been good at eating fine and just worked out.

I eat lean meats, veggies, fruits, and whole grains.

Can I possibly do this long term? I'm part of a fitness group now that's doing it for 21 days, but what if I want to do it longer? Would that be dangerous?

If anything, I think you'll reap numerous benefits... I think its only dangerous when you cut out meats and try to go completely vegan (no dairy/meat..ect.) b/c your body needs b12 which is found in some meats I think...

But this is what I've read online... when I was attempting to do this lul...
but if you wanna be on the safe side..you could do some research or ask someone whose really knowledgeable about the subject for some advice ..

but I honestly think you're fine as long as you fit some meat in there :3

If anything, I think you'll reap numerous benefits... I think its only dangerous when you cut out meats and try to go completely vegan (no dairy/meat..ect.) b/c your body needs b12 which is found in some meats I think...

But this is what I've read online... when I was attempting to do this lul...
but if you wanna be on the safe side..you could do some research or ask someone whose really knowledgeable about the subject for some advice ..

but I honestly think you're fine as long as you fit some meat in there :3

I think a person can cut out meats as long as they supplement it with other proteins. Quinoa and beans I think are a good source of protein. I'm just guessing though.

I think a person can cut out meats as long as they supplement it with other proteins. Quinoa and beans I think are a good source of protein. I'm just guessing though.

On the dairy and egg eating variety, I'd speculate that my mother stopped eating meat before she was 10 years old. She is late 70s now. I think at times her work was reasonably physically demanding as a physiotherapist, in later years working in elderly care. Her greatest joy when she got the chance was walking up mountains, not quickly but she could keep going all day. These days she does have a couple of physical problems, in part as the result of a nasty fall, reaching up for a cat and twisting and falling, dislocating her shoulder and damaging her hip. But I don't think there is anything we could put down to defficiencies in diet and she has never that I can think of taken dietary supplements.

My own take is that with or without meat, the best plan is to eat a variety of foods and couple it with moderate exercise. It's just a gut feeling but I'm really not convinced people do themselves any good by reaching obsessive states about eg. whether they have had exactly the right amount of protein on a particular day. I say this as my admittedly uneducated view is that I think worry can have an adverse effect on the body.

Please be aware though, I don't practice what I preach. I am smoker... Can neglect my eating at times, etc. I'm just giving what I think can be a sensible, stress free healthy way.

On the dairy and egg eating variety, I'd speculate that my mother stopped eating meat before she was 10 years old. She is late 70s now. I think at times her work was reasonably physically demanding as a physiotherapist, in later years working in elderly care. Her greatest joy when she got the chance was walking up mountains, not quickly but she could keep going all day. These days she does have a couple of physical problems, in part as the result of a nasty fall, reaching up for a cat and twisting and falling, dislocating her shoulder and damaging her hip. But I don't think there is anything we could put down to defficiencies in diet and she has never that I can think of taken dietary supplements.

My own take is that with or without meat, the best plan is to eat a variety of foods and couple it with moderate exercise. It's just a gut feeling but I'm really not convinced people do themselves any good by reaching obsessive states about eg. whether they have had exactly the right amount of protein on a particular day. I say this as my admittedly uneducated view is that I think worry can have an adverse effect on the body.

Please be aware though, I don't practice what I preach. I am smoker... Can neglect my eating at times, etc. I'm just giving what I think can be a sensible, stress free healthy way.
Thanks! :)

Who has done it? I just went grocery shopping and bought two weeks worth of food to start clean eating. And, man, am I PUMPED! I'm so excited to do this.

However....I have no clue of what I'm doing haha.

Any tips?
Hey! I'm a Qualified Personal Trainer in New Zealand and when you say clean eating I am guessing you are meaning all Natural and Organic food made by the earth and chucking out as much processed food as possible. Trust me the best decision you will make your entire life because you will soon feel energized and good about your well-being. :)

I had about 11 slices of pizza the other day. When I went to the gym I was able to do sets of 15 reps where before I could only do 8 reps with the same amount of weight. The pizza had pineapples, and Canadian bacon..

Hey! I'm a Qualified Personal Trainer in New Zealand and when you say clean eating I am guessing you are meaning all Natural and Organic food made by the earth and chucking out as much processed food as possible. Trust me the best decision you will make your entire life because you will soon feel energized and good about your well-being. :)
Yep, all natural and all organic :) And awesome! I am going to be a life coach soon through Beachbody and will be going to school to further that :)

Back