Cloud-In-A-Can - the revoluntionary house cooling system!

Cloud-In-A-Can - the revoluntionary house cooling system!

Are you hot?
Is it terrible to not have one drop of rain?
When you see a cloud do you cry?
Then no worries....we have something just for you, it's called...

Cloud-In-A-Can
Cloud-In-A-Can is a revoluntionary object. It has all the right chemicals and items in it to create clouds...easily and quickly.

Spray in your house for about 5 - 10 minutes. In less than 3 you will have a cool cloud cover and your house will be 20 - 50% cooler than outside - GUARANTEED.

Just shake, spray, and wait. There are many types so pick the best one for you!

1 - BASIC CLOUD COVER
Delivers a cloud cover - house should go from 120 - 80 degrees to about 70 - 50 degrees.
2 - MISTY
Delivers clouds and mist/fog - best used in the morning. Lowest temperature is 60 - 30 degrees.
3 - RAINSTORM
Delivers a thick rainstorm cloud cover, includes rain. Rain lasts up to 2 hours depending on how much you spray. Lowest temperature is 70 - 30 degrees.
4 - THUNDERHEADS
Delivers thunderheads - you may want to cover your ears and turn-off all eletrical appliances.
Lowest temperature is 79 - 40 degrees.

Our 30-day RISK-FREE trial starts at $19.95 and includes shipping and handling.

DISCLAIMER:
INJURIES OR EXTREME CLOUD COVER NOT OUR FAULT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THEM BEFORE USING CLOUD-IN-A-CAN PRODUCTS.​

These are REAL testimonials given by our customers:

"Cloud-In-A-Can is one of the weirdest products I've ever bought."

"I sprayed some in my car and when I got inside it was raining - and I mean REAL raindrops were falling from the ceiling and there was a 10 inch thick cloud cover sitting above my head!"

"I reccomend using the thunderhead Cloud-In-A-Can product when no one is home. I thought it wouldn't be that loud but it was like I actually had a real thunderstorm in my home - there was REAL lightning coming out of the clouds! It got so cold, hail started falling out of them - it was crazy."

One word of warning...do not ingest.

Rooster: Why would you even THINK about eating this stuff?

Bana: What makes you think I tried it? I'm just saying, hypothetically, it could be bad for you.

Donkey: Well, hypothetically, I thought it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life when the lightning started shooting out of your nose.

Back