Coming Home to CFS!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters;

In Paul's letters to the Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians, to his disciples Timothy, Titus and his dear friend Philemon, Paul greets the church with grace and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is same love greeting I desire to give all of us here at Christian Forum Site. I truly missed my church family and managed to just STOP everything and write my testimony.

I was away for awhile. Our church family celebrated it's 6th anniversary September 3rd. I pastor full time at church, and returned to seminary where I am studying to receive my masters of divinity. I am honored to teach at City Team Ministries San Francisco.

My wife, Mrs. Hazel and I had some family move out and were blessed with their new home. So we are working on home projects, she presents the projects and I do the work.
lol! I'm pretty good with a hammer and butter knife.

However, in between everything there were some tough times, mostly people issues in the church, community, challenges with my family and a deep concern for America and the aftermath disasters in Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico, across the miles and nations.

At the end of the day, I had my share of overwhelmness, anger, confusion, etc and could not get past these emotions. First thing in the morning, during the day and late at night I have these conversations with Jesus about my circumstances or life's situations, to the point I break with tears. Here is the Word the Lord gave me.

The darkness from these emotions can become our God when we allow the darkness to take precedence over Him. Then the Holy Spirit cannot intercede within us. We can’t receive the joy in a praise song, we can’t receive discipleship in a Bible study or God’s Word in the sermon and we cannot evangelize to the unreached. When the darkness in us cannot allow the Holy Spirit to intercede within us we cannot allow God’s LOVE to prevail.

I am learning more and more during these spiritual battles to just STOP! and talk to God, pray for His deliverence over us/me. He is profoundly faithful.

Now, once we pray for God to remove all this stuff, it doesn't mean it will go away forever. We are in spiritual battle with Satan but the Lord equips us and Jesus wins, everytime, therefore, we all win.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't take ownership of negativity and am thankful, grateful to the Lord. I'm usually a happy guy and easy to get along with. I'm still going to have those battle moments in my faith walk with Jesus. Paul teaches us in Ephesians;

Ephesians 11:10-13, 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

God builds us with this passage but continues to work on our behalf. He sees all of us, our weaknesses, flaws, imperfections, doubts and even misunderstandings of Christ Jesus. He responds to our challenges with gentleness. He loves us all so much. You are His and He sees you, as He is also with you. Do not doubt. He loves His people so much, that He gave His only begotten Son, "that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Fight the good fight, turn from the darkness and return to God’s prevailing LOVE for you. God’s immeasurable LOVE proves more powerful than any opposing forces.

As we approach the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season, the Lord nudged my heart and applied His Word with my wife and myself, also with my church family and with you, my brothers and sisters at Christian Forum Site.

Lets all be in prayer for each other, our famiies and ourselves. Please remember people who are unreached to the Gospel dread Thanksgiving and Christmas because they are alone, spiritually or physically. But when we can introduce them to Christ and pray they are willing, then they know Christ is with them. They see the light, how Jesus blesses you and He can also bless them.

I love you all in Christ Jesus. May the Lord embrace you and your families.

Last edited:
Thank you Pastor for all you Do! We really appreciate you and your loving wife.

Thank you so much for sharing this Word from the Lord and your testimony. I have to say that it bore witness with my spirit, because the Lord ministered something similar to me just 2 days ago. And when I get finished writing it, I will make sure to give you the link.

God bless you and all that you put your hand to with an bundance of grace and peace. Your always in our prayers.

Back