Coming Up With My Very Own Catenations Of My Life

By Herbert H..Ogletree
I’m sorry if I made any one mad, my intention was to make then glad, but I thought that the whole Bible was inspired only by the word of God, and not just for the liking of a few, or for any special society few and not being preferred for men that now only have their very own likening and only the refection only to their, very own few deference..
Like they have founded included in the Book of St-Peter and also in the Book of Revelations. They said they couldn’t see the connections, which was given only to becoming from within nothing but the word and inspiration of our Lord and savior of the Godhead in the Bible.

Now continual with my very own calculations of my life it was my very own Great Grand Father who was one of the finders of one of the Christian Churches here outside of Griffin Georgia, and with my own Father and Grand Father also being a very close worker in many of our many other different notation of other Christion Churches here around Griffin within their very own life time.
It was my Father telling me when I was very small and only a very young lad, how God he had always perform some very Great Wonders here on earth around every 2000 years. And with him being already very old at this very time he knew that he would never live to see it.

But with me still being very small and very young he thought that I might have a very good chance to live and see it. Then his eyes would light up, as if he thought that he might then be able to see this through my very own eyes. He never once mention it to be the Rapture like we all so find being debated coming from within the many mysteries of the Holy Bible..
Man’s Rights and their battle for equity.

With man now fighting for their own many rights, we have now taken all of our God’s many right’s from the all mighty the same as we find that the Jews first did in the beginning, the only worse thing is now we are doing now even much more worse than the Jews ever did, this was when God first turned to the Gentiles.

I wonder when and how our Rejection is going to come and be like, I wonder could it be something like Christ coming backing in the sky something like the Great Rapture, or will God just turn it all over unto the great disaster of the Great Tribulation.

Even O Lucifer the Devil wanted to be equated to God, how art thy fall from heaven, Old Lucifer sun of the morning! How art thy cut down to the grown, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascent into heaven.

I will exalt my throne above the stares of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high.

Back