Communion for Pro Abortionists

I HAVE NOT DEALT WITH UMC THEY HAVE A CONFERENCE sorry caps lol the ucc united church of Christ some.. to be honest i dont need the name Baptist to preach honestly i have seen just enough man made traditions to turn me off . the old timers preached the word . never blinked and eye at any type Baptist Pentecostal etc .. the town i am from back in mid to late 1800 and early 1900 was lumber and mining company town . the owners put in place a congregational church pretty sure that is where big heads of state went.. they built a Baptist church and a Methodist church .

i dont know what type Baptist i doubt it really mattered back then.. in this little town they held revivals in tents packed out attendance, even brush harbor . John 17 Christ prayed for us to be ONE in Him.. not one big umbrella Church where we sing kumbha ya my lord and live happily ever after one Lord faith Baptism works in and through all . if you preach the Bible i will listen to you.. i feel that is what The Lord wants

Micah 6:8​

New King James Version​

8 He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love [a]mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God? we follow that we are on the right path.

I too have been in brush arbor revivals, tents, open air meetings , at a time when the word was supreme and needed only to be spoken and not in pc terms. Where ppl were not ashamed to praise and give God his glory !

I can not attend mega nor big churches anymore, everyone except those in control are invisible to the supposed shepherd, and others control the churches............not for me.

The need for preachers, pastors and teachers to preach the inspired word under the anointing is astounding. Not a commentary or what our organization says but what God says. This need is for instructing how to be led of the Spirit that we can sudue the fleshly desires.
We need to hear how we must obey the creator God, and find and walk in his will. The need for words on how to love like He does is great !

When you share the TRUTH and see the need of the TRUTH you realize the churches, pastors, preachers and teachers are failing. We are told the ppl pershish for lack of knowledge, the sheep are scattered and open prey bc the shepherds don't stand in the gap anymore,visit the shut ins ,have prayer services ect. with little to no community involvement.

It is sad as a follower to withess this scattering. Prayer must be lifted with heavy hearts for a lost and dying world !

I too have been in brush arbor revivals, tents, open air meetings , at a time when the word was supreme and needed only to be spoken and not in pc terms. Where ppl were not ashamed to praise and give God his glory !

I can not attend mega nor big churches anymore, everyone except those in control are invisible to the supposed shepherd, and others control the churches............not for me.

The need for preachers, pastors and teachers to preach the inspired word under the anointing is astounding. Not a commentary or what our organization says but what God says. This need is for instructing how to be led of the Spirit that we can sudue the fleshly desires.
We need to hear how we must obey the creator God, and find and walk in his will. The need for words on how to love like He does is great !

When you share the TRUTH and see the need of the TRUTH you realize the churches, pastors, preachers and teachers are failing. We are told the ppl pershish for lack of knowledge, the sheep are scattered and open prey bc the shepherds don't stand in the gap anymore,visit the shut ins ,have prayer services ect. with little to no community involvement.

It is sad as a follower to withess this scattering. Prayer must be lifted with heavy hearts for a lost and dying world !
Great post D3vot3d.
Your passion warms the heart and your plee is poetic and persuasive.

The national shift is undeniably towards secularism in general and away from smaller churches in particular. I am not sure I would place as much burden on the pastors and preachers as you, but then again something is clearly missing at traditional church and someone or something is to blame. Church membership appears, in my locality, to be shifting to a showy mega church experience that is fun but spiritually low calorie and where the message often is:
“Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy
You better chase all your cares away”.
Engaging and energizing, but is there real food for the soul?

In business (my background) people vote with their dollars and in entertainment and sports people vote with their, uhm, seats. Clearly many people, it seems particularly the young people and young families, they are voting by where they choose to sit and spend their dollars. If the smaller traditional denominational churches are struggling then it’s a case of a market driven shift.

Also, from a business background, I can attest that the pandemic has markedly accelerated trends in business that were already apparent. I assume this is true to some degree in church affairs. Nothing is, or ever will be, quite the same again.

So what is the answer?
I have no idea, however you wrote:

“… the shepherds don't stand in the gap anymore,visit the shut ins ,have prayer services ect. with little to no community involvement.”

This seems to align with current business theory that offering a personalized or curated service not available from larger organizations is one terrific option. You certainly aren’t going scare them back, they would need to be persuaded that the traditional old-timey church experience is more meaningful and ultimately is essential to the family’s wellbeing.

God bless.

Communion for Pro Abortionists ---- MOST OBSERVE it as a religious ceremony, if its not being observed from the sincerity of heart as oft as you do this do it in remembrance of me (CHRIST) .​

its not so much the shepherds don't stand in the gap anymore,visit the shut ins ,have prayer services ect. with little to no community involvement.”
we are all all shepherds to one another.. right now i know 3 battling cancer 2 just passed away from cancer .honestly its a tough field out there. folks not wanting to attend Church its not attending Church is the problem... but what are we wanting and getting out of it ..

i dont know where any one gets that stuff like this drives me crazy when i hear it.. i worked with a guy .his dad was a former southern bapt minister. but at some point him and his family joined a general Baptist church . he later moved to a independent fundamentalist's Baptist.. if memory serves right his children was rebaptized to join. . my self i look at a statement of faith of any church i find online .. but i pretty much know about t he church i visit any how..

sad thing is i am filling in t the Methodist church i was raised in. today i keep reading about the splits due to umc conference support lgbt .. i have some things to bring out sunday .i dont plan on tip toeing LGBT can not be Christains and practice same sex sexuality .. i dont care who says what i got a bible TO BACK IT UP.
You said.........
".i dont plan on tip toeing LGBT can not be Christains and practice same sex sexuality .. i dont care who says what i got a bible TO BACK IT UP."

Correct. That would of couse be THE example of WILLFUL/KNOWN SIN! Right now.......80 Methodist Churches in Georgia are applying for seperation from their convention because of the Methodist position on allowing homosexuals church membership!

My advice.........Preach the Word and let God do the rest!

Great post D3vot3d.
Your passion warms the heart and your plee is poetic and persuasive.

The national shift is undeniably towards secularism in general and away from smaller churches in particular. I am not sure I would place as much burden on the pastors and preachers as you, but then again something is clearly missing at traditional church and someone or something is to blame. Church membership appears, in my locality, to be shifting to a showy mega church experience that is fun but spiritually low calorie and where the message often is:
“Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy
You better chase all your cares away”.
Engaging and energizing, but is there real food for the soul?

In business (my background) people vote with their dollars and in entertainment and sports people vote with their, uhm, seats. Clearly many people, it seems particularly the young people and young families, they are voting by where they choose to sit and spend their dollars. If the smaller traditional denominational churches are struggling then it’s a case of a market driven shift.

Also, from a business background, I can attest that the pandemic has markedly accelerated trends in business that were already apparent. I assume this is true to some degree in church affairs. Nothing is, or ever will be, quite the same again.

So what is the answer?
I have no idea, however you wrote:

“… the shepherds don't stand in the gap anymore,visit the shut ins ,have prayer services ect. with little to no community involvement.”

This seems to align with current business theory that offering a personalized or curated service not available from larger organizations is one terrific option. You certainly aren’t going scare them back, they would need to be persuaded that the traditional old-timey church experience is more meaningful and ultimately is essential to the family’s wellbeing.

God bless.

Thank you most humbly.
I do so love my Lord and all that he encompasses as God and creator.

When my children [2] were toddlers, I never thought time would continue, for I expected the Lord's 2nd coming at any moment.

Now we've come forward 46 yrs since. My son has passed, most of my family also, the church isnt the same, the word has become whatever I want to think, and yet his coming has been delayed for the sake of the ELECT.

I say unto us as God said to Hezekiah
"GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER " bc today tomorrow or the next our Lord cometh !

Back