Complete Healing

I don't even have words to describe my love and awe of God and His miracles. As I've told my story here before, I pretty much died back in February - CPR and many shocks from a defibrillator brought me back. Or so science would have you believe. Oh, don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for the medical staff that God provided to me that night, they were amazing. But I know that it was God that spared my life. I felt His presence as they worked on me. Even the doctors and nurses proclaimed my living to be a miracle. All there said that 9 times out of 10, people don't survive what I survived. Thats how bad it was.

I am here to give praise because I had a heart stress test and echocardiogram (basically like an MRI of your heart) with my cardiologist today. Bottom line - my doctor told me he can't even find any evidence in my heart that I had had a heart attack. He told me it was like my heart had been beaten with a baseball bat that night, and now there is no trace of it. He seemed kind of surprised; I just smiled from ear to ear. I know the many people that had been praying for my complete healing, and I know that God answers prayers. I asked the doctor if I had any restrictions going forward. He said "none". To be sure, I asked, "So I can push a lawn mower up a hill, go jogging, row a boat, shovel snow...?" He assured me, "Yes, you can do any of that. No restrictions. There are no guarantees in life, but your heart shows no signs of having had a heart attack."

God is SO amazing! He truly still works miracles among us. I feel so much love and gratitude toward him that I have tears in my eyes right now. I'll be going back to work in a few weeks, and my life can return to normal. I want to sing His praises and love to the world.

Father, Creator of all and source of all goodness and love, I give you my heartfelt gratitude for this complete healing you have given. Thank you for all the graces and blessings.

@JohnP
Blessings and I thank God for you John alot. I am thankful and blessed having you as a friend and brother and knowing you are a walking sign and wonder to How Much God Truly Loves and Cares About Us.
God Bless and have a great week end
Jim

Back