Completing 1 Year of online presence

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Completing 1 Year of online presence

Christian Forum Site's 1st birthday coming up
This forum was hosted on 08 Dec 2006, so next month we'll be completing a year of online presence. :king: :laugh: :cheff: :graduated: :snitch: :party: :guitar: By the Grace of God, we grew into this friendly community. I hope this forum continues to encourage you and other visitors.

Did you know?
After creating this forum, I thought I wouldn't have time to maintain it. So I tried auctioning it. In the end, I ended up keeping the site because I didn't get the response I expected from the auction.

Thanks to...
I firstly thank God for taking us this far and I thank all of you for participating in the discussions and inviting your friends to join in. Thanks so much for your prayers.

How can you help?
1) Please pray so that the members learn and enjoy the discussions.
2) Invite your friends to join. If you have a site, you could add a link to this site from yours.
3) Your feed back is important and I will surely consider them for further forum development. Say, you can suggest we have a photo gallery or arcade section or blogs etc. I might not be able to implement them if they require more investments but I'll certainly consider them.

cfsfeb25hg8.jpg
-->
screenshotsb5.jpg
-->
thumbnailyn0.jpg
-->
1year.jpg

Click below to see how the forum looked like previously:

Dec 14, 2005
Dec 21, 2005
Dec 24, 2005
Jan 06, 2006
Jan 10, 2006
Jan 27, 2006
Feb 05, 2006
Feb 08, 2006
Feb 09, 2006
Feb 12, 2006
Feb 15, 2006
Feb 24, 2006
Mar 23, 2006
Apr 09, 2006
Apr 12, 2006
Apr 20, 2006
Apr 27, 2006
May 08, 2006
May 24, 2006

:camera: Photo Gallery available
Our forum has a Photo Gallery and you can see the link on the navigation bar on top. So now you can upload your photos and maintain a small album here for members to view.

:glasses: Features:
Allowed file types .gif , .jpg , .png , .bmp
Max image size allowed 100 KB (will be increased with demand)
Max image dimention allowed 1024 * 768
Max number of images allowed for you 5

Well done, Jeff - Amazing place to share with other Christians...

Thanks Pastor Gary. We may not be as big and active like others now but I am sure with the traffic now that I get to the site, it is certainly going to grow. I just wouldnt be able to manage it after some time.
Let God's will be done.

I must have previously missed this post- nice!!! An oldy but a goody!!!

I DUG IT OUT OF THE ARCHIVES- I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO LOOK AT!:D:):cool:

I am not sure Mike- use the search function. Some stuff was lost. I found this old thread quite by accident.

Back