Confused! Need help.

Confused! Need help.

Hi everyone. Am I ever lost! I look forward to meeting people but I can't even get to my profile. :smiley170: I can sign in and read posts, I can even edit my profile but I just can't look at it?
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I am excited about being here and hoping to make new friends.
Thanks,
lindalou

I believe you need 10 posts' to get deeper into it. We just want to make sure you are who you say you are. By ALL means stick around sis. Once your in fully your gonna have fun and worship. That's what is was when I joined. been here 6-7 years so far. We Love Jesus and like to brag about HIM. Try the 10 post's. If it don't work give us a holler!! God Bless you sis

Chili out :)

welcomszs.gif

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I guess it will take me awhile to understand how to join in here. I have problems with the little things like navigating, but hope you all will be patient with me. I've read the rules several times. : ) I don't mind the rules, in fact I am glad for them. I will just have to keep trying I guess. I look forward to the fellowship here.
God Bless.
LindaLou

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are glad you found us and joined. We look forward to fellowship with you. Just so that you know. You will see the forum start to open up for you after your 5th post. So, just post away!!!!

God bless,

Godbe4me

It took me a while to figure out that you need 10 posts to unlock some things too! haha :) In fact, I thought about posting a thread about this exact same issue and if it hadn't been for a previous reply that bumped me up to ten posts, I probably would have :p

Hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm new as well and am already finding this place to be wonderful.

Brother

Thank you everyone for the encouragement.
I don't know how I missed that you have to post more to open up more opportunities. I sure read the rules enough, I thought anyway, because everything I clicked brought me back to them. smile
When I logged on today I could see my own profile. I'm smilin' cause I'm making progress.

I have enjoyed myself even the little while I have been here, Brother.

God Bless

Back