covering

smellycat

Account Closed
covering

evil covers us with language that is offensive to God.we say settle down to children,but down is evil.we say to children,calm down,which in the same way means opposite to truth.these simple things we don,t understand.

Proverbs 17:28 :eek:

My bible says that it is the wicked that do not understand, I would carefully examine my ways if I were you friend.

Daniel 12:10

yes it is easy to read and then write 1 passage to subdue people,i am sure there is a passage about this also.:)

Say what you will friend, but I mean no offense to you. I just want you to know these things because I care for you. When you say things like "down is evil" it becomes evil because you said so. There are scriptures to back this up I am not trying to lash at you. I just want to help.

A great thing happened, when I learned to Love
I thought I understood but I didn't until a dear friend made me look into a mirror. It hurt so very very bad to know I was wrong but when I finally learned... I Love my friend so much I would die for him. Yay I would give up my soul for men like him (if it were possible). When I finally learned... what Love really means 1 John 4:8-20 I thanked my friend at least 10 times and I will thank him every time I see him. Do not despise me when I speak to you, I mean you no harm. If you continue to despise my rebuke(s) surely you are a brute beast.

He taught me love and he helped me escape the pit. Don't be prideful when you learn things, God Loves those he corrects. He Loves you and I Love you but it is up to you to Accept rebuke, because wicked enter not into His rest.

If I can overcome, I know you can :)

i know evil spirit covers the truth,this is fact.i am grateful for your concern,and i apreciate all good who try to educate and set people straight.but as i have learned in scripture,it can be used to confuse the truth.

like your picture of Jesus with long hair it is a dipiction of a lie.scripture tells us about this,but the pictures still have long hair,so the question is why?

like your picture of Jesus with long hair it is a dipiction of a lie.scripture tells us about this,but the pictures still have long hair,so the question is why?

I am not debating this.

But am I your enemy because of my avatar? What do you have to say about yours? hmmm I wonder why you strike at me with words friend. Do you not have a single bible scripture to rebuke me with? Please be specific I invite all rebukes.

The fact that you are attacking me with words is telling my heart that you are screaming in pain and bitterness. How then has my avatar offended you? If you are in such a hurry to point the finger at liars and stand in the way of sinners - Go to an athiest website (you'll be more comfortable there)

You also speak as if you "know it all" whoa friend whoa
Are you really a Christian? Have you still not read 1 John 4:20 ?
Where were you when God said let there be light friend?
Where will you be if you don't learn to Love even me friend?
It is God speaking to you through me can you still not comprehend?

I Love you so very much and hope you understand that I have done you no wrong... it is only the evil inside you that is attacking me. Please have some self-control before attacking me because indeed you are speaking to a join-heir with Christ.

not at all,what i am saying is we are here to learn,nobody is greater than another.i might have knowledge to belittle many,you also.scripture is the source of truth,but even the pharisee,s needed plenty of persuasion.to know how to read scripture and know why it is in place,is the key.

not at all,what i am saying is we are here to learn,nobody is greater than another.i might have knowledge to belittle many,you also.scripture is the source of truth,but even the pharisee,s needed plenty of persuasion.to know how to read scripture and know why it is in place,is the key.

This is true all are created equal and nor am I attempting to belittle you. If I was doing so you would know. You are the one who has been trying to belittle me by speaking of my avatar. I don't hate you I dont attack you, even when you attempt to belittle me and fail repeatedly.

- You seem to have some understanding of the word but do you understand what Love truly is? Without Love we have nothing.

I Love You and I forgive you but please read this before you take another swing at me or I'll leave this forum and I'm sure other people would actually like me to stay.

1 John 4:7-21

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

i have nothing to hide or prove,american dragon,kid tv.the unique saying in this is dragon up.kids are being taught by the evil spirit,covering a bad word in a fun way for children.

it is based on the people at said time,told long hair was for women and a shame for man,also Jesus must have blended in with his people to avoid capture.:)

OK ! Folks, Years ago i was told by the Lord about the future of our children...
In short............. many would be possessed because He said, "They were the most empty". I knew what He meant... they had no knowledge of Him...
They were filled with worldly things but not Him...

Matthew 12:43
“When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none. Note: demons seek rest in waterless places. Washing by the water of the Word.Ephesians 5:26
So that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the Word,

Matthew 12:45
Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation.”

So you parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts get the Word in these Children.

it is based on the people at said time,told long hair was for women and a shame for man,also Jesus must have blended in with his people to avoid capture.:)

Yes Michael I see your point... I did read about the Hebrw culture in that day, and if I am remembering correctly, a mans hair down to the shoulders was not considered long... Women of course wore their hair much longer...
The Romans wore their hair short like maybe 1 to 4 inches...

Jesus probably also had curls on each of His sideburns because like today among some Jews that was the custome of that day...:)

yes the children in this generation need a lot of help.too much information aggainst the word they are digesting.

Back