Covetousness = The Abomination Of Desolation = The Accursed Thing Among Us....

These things are spiritually discerned and not literally understood. “Spirit” means “breath”….and it is those things that come out of the mouths of men that should be the subject of our focus.

Why can’t men understand these things? Because they do not DO the will of God….have love for one another. These things are hidden from the eyes of their understanding as they will seek to “kill” any one that will speak the Truth to them . Any that will not behave in righteousness…having love for their brother…. is not of God. Neither will they listen. "Outside" are those who will not receive the love of the Truth and be saved.

John 7:15-19 KJV
(15) And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
(16) Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
(17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
(18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
(19) Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

In Matthew 24, MANY false prophets were predicted to arise and deceive MANY….by the empty words that come out of their mouths.

We are living in this time of a massive deception where MANY are being led astray unto the destruction of their flesh without the LIFE of Jesus being manifested in their mortal bodies. It is a time of great tribulation.

His life is to appear in our flesh….in the here and now. But they want you to keep their covenant with death…an agreement with the grave. Death is an enemy…not a friend. Any that will not love their brothers is abiding in death…even as they walk this earth. They are walking toward their destruction not being fed the Word of Truth that can save them wholly....mortal body, spirit and soul. They are "suffering loss" as they are being punished in the mortal flesh so that their spirits may be saved.

MANY have been led astray from having love for one another and into men’s denominations of envy and strife. The wolves have entered in among us not sparing the flock. The sheep are “lost”…that is, PERISHING…because of what men are teaching. They are teaching things that should not be…for the love of money. They handle the Word of God deceptively….peddling it for money….feeding only themselves and defiling the flesh of many as many are perishing without being fed the Truth.

Matthew 24:11-12 KJV
(11) And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The “daily” sacrifice has been taken away from the hearers of false prophets….the LOVE of many has grown cold because of lawlessness. When we do not have love for another, we are not keeping the “daily” sacrifice. As the Lord loved us and gave himself as a sacrifice, we are to have love for one another and keep the daily.

(12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

And they have set up the "abomination of desolation" within the temple of God. What should not be standing in the holy place? The COVETOUSNESS of men who are buying and selling within the temple of God as they make their hearers merchandise. His house has been made a “den of thieves” as they preach vain words after their covetousness. They are destroying the temple of God as MANY are being led astray unto the destruction of the flesh.

Matthew 21:12-13 KJV
(12) And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
(13) And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

His house is NOT to be made a “house of merchandise”. But today, that is exactly what we see it has become. The “abomination of desolation”…the covetousness of men…is found in His house where it should not be. They mystery of iniquity is ALREADY at work.

John 2:16 KJV
(16) And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Men are teaching things that they ought not be for “filthy lucre’s sake”. They are destroying the temple of God and His people is that temple….the temple of His body. We are His flesh and bones that are being decayed away to the grave just like the outside “sinners” of the world. There is no difference between them and us…when there should be. There is something very wrong.

John 2:19-21 KJV
(19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
(20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
(21) But he spake of the temple of his body.

They have removed the “daily sacrifice” of having love for one another and have set up the “abomination of desolation” which is covetousness... so that their hearers will live according to their lusts of seeking after gain…..supposing that gain is godliness. But no man is carrying his vessel through the temple. The “vessel” is the mortal body that is perishing from off this earth. It is being destroyed because we are listening to and following and fellowshipping with the wrong people.

Mark 11:16 KJV

(16) And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.

Your flesh is being destroyed (the temple of God) so that the spirit may be saved. The desolators of the temple are themselves being destroyed.

1 Corinthians 3:13-18 KJV
(13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
(14) If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
(15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

(17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
(18) Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? We are the temple of the living God and we are not to have fellowship with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous….who are idolaters. Covetousness is IDOLATRY and we are not to participate with them in their “worship”…for they are worshiping “Baal” and not God. They are serving Mammon and not God. They are serving their own bellies and not our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

When we UNDERSTAND this….UNDERSTANDING the “abomination of desolation” that is ALREADY present, we are to FLEE from the idolatry that is currently in place. We are to flee to His mountains of righteousness. We are to flee for our very lives that are being sacrifice by the false prophets through the “fire” unto Moloch…letting sin rule over us. The wages of sin IS DEATH…death to the mortal body. The "second death" is reserved for those who resist the Truth...for their mouths will speak evil against what they will hear. There will no more sacrifice for willful sins after one has received the knowledge of the Truth. Their mouths shall become a place of misery for themselves.

Because of their lying lips…the kiss of death, the field has become a “field of blood”. They have prevented the life of Jesus ( the Son of man) to appear in our mortal flesh. The “Son of man” has fallen into the hands of sinners who have taken His life away from appearing in our mortal flesh by the “kiss” of death…lying, flattering lips.

Matthew 24:15-18 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

When we escape from them, we are not to take any thing with us.

(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Leave the “cloak of covetousness” behind. Covetousness is hidden by the flattering words of men…..Babylon. They use their tongues to lead us astray and to our deaths….death of the mortal body.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-6 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.

The “abomination of desolation” is the “accursed thing” among us….COVETOUSNESS. Many are preaching things that they ought not be….for the “accursed thing”. They have stolen and dissembled and they have put even among their own stuff. They use their mouths for flattering, empty, vain words in order to get things after their own hidden covetousness.

Joshua 7:10-13 KJV
(10) And the LORD said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

We are to DESTROY the accursed from among us….COVETOUSNESS . Covetousness should not be named once AMONG US as becoming saints. We are to take it away from among us.

(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.
(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Leave the “cloak of covetousness” behind…do not take it with us. do not take the flattering words with us in order to deceive others for the sake of covetousness. Beware of covetousness.

Joshua 7:20-26 KJV
(20) And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:

Covetousness is HIDDEN in their hearts and covered over with deceitful words…deceitful teachings.

(21) When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.
(22) So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it.
(23) And they took them out of the midst of the tent, and brought them unto Joshua, and unto all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD.
(24) And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
(25) And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.

The “valley of Achor” = the mouth of trouble. A mouth that uses flattering words brings trouble onto ALL of us…it defiles MANY.

(26) And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.

We must not keep company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous people. We are to put away those who are…or they DEFILE us all as the whole is leavened.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

What “covenant”…what agreement… has the temple of God with idols? What fellowship does righteousness have with unrighteousness? What communion has light with darkness? What concord has Christ with Belial? Why are MANY “unequally yoked TOGETHER” with unbelievers who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous?

Daniel 9:27 KJV

(27) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Many are being destroyed because of the “covenant” that have with those who preach after their covetousness….the unbelievers. They sit together in their company…..the company of death. It is a covenant with death. They cause the “daily” sacrifice to CEASE as the LOVE for one another grows cold and is removed. They set up the “abomination of desolation”…..covetousness.

We are not to fellowship with them….with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. We are to come out from among them and be SEPARATE and touch not the unclean….covetousness which is the “abomination of desolation”.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV

(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Back