Cursor problems

Lately I have had a problem with the "Cursor" arrow when typing. It does not happen when I am using Microsoft Word to write letters.
It only seems to be happening on CFS.

It is like the arrow disappears and I have to move the mouse around and around untill I see it. Even then it does not always show up so that I can tell where I am in a sentence.

Does anyone think it is a soft wat glitch or is it my computer?

Major

Major - The cursor protocol is developed in your own device. We ran a test using three different computers and tablets with Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox and could not duplicate your symptom.

In most devices there is a cursor settings menu to change the pointer looks and even size and color in some instances. In Windows there is a "Hardware and Sound" menu in the Control Panel. Go to "Devices and Printers" and select the "Mouse" tab - there will be a menu to change things regarding shape, color, size and other things depending on the Windows Version that you are using. Other operating systems also have a similar menu.

Take Care.

`

Major - The cursor protocol is developed in your own device. We ran a test using three different computers and tablets with Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox and could not duplicate your symptom.

In most devices there is a cursor settings menu to change the pointer looks and even size and color in some instances. In Windows there is a "Hardware and Sound" menu in the Control Panel. Go to "Devices and Printers" and select the "Mouse" tab - there will be a menu to change things regarding shape, color, size and other things depending on the Windows Version that you are using. Other operating systems also have a similar menu.

Take Care.

`
Thanks. I will do it NOW! That helps. !

Back