daily sacrifice.

Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ. onceforall.
Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Amen Ray- when Jesus said it is finished He meant business. No more sacrifice for sin- no penance and no other offering that the blood of our Lord shed on that cross will ever cleanse a man. That sacrifice was for all who would come and covers all we will do - there will never be a need for another.

Revelation is referring to animal sacrifice in the rebuilt temple- perhaps I was not clear- the Jews will sacrifice again but it is no longer acceptable to God.

Most would say that will happen when the abomination of desolation occurs as the anti-Christ sits in the temple and declares himself God.

is this for Jewish or both Jews and gentiles.

Hi Michael,

In my understanding the required daily sacrifice in Jesus' day was two lambs. One in the morning and one in the afternoon usually about 3:30.. There were many other sacrifices, but these were required every day.

When the Temple was under siege in 69-70AD the daily sacrifice failed due to the lack of Priests to carry it out. The daily sacrifice was no longer needed after the crucifixion as christ was the final once and for all sacrifice that was shown in types and shadows in prior times.

You can read the works of Alfred Edersheim online. He knew the Mishna very well and explains all the functions of the Temple services.

Larry II

TEMPLE

SACRIFICES

icon1.gif
daily sacrifice.
is this for Jewish or both Jews and gentiles.

1. GOOD BAD SALVATION

Hebrews 7;27
He does;nt like those high priest, have daily need for sacrifice.
For his own sins and then for those of the people, because
this He did once for all when He offered Himself as a sacrifice

FOR ALL

We do not need such a sacrifice but religious man will not let that stop him. Sadly man is always trying to add to and improve God's work.

Daily Sacrifices

Hello,
I wish to make a point here: Should I?

Daily Sacrifices in the Temple will resume and would only be practiced by they Jews, in a format which is a similar copy of the original. However before so long he will arise, the son of perdition, and enviously bring it down.
In this very Temple rebuilt on the Holy Mount, antiChrist will eye and eventually sit in as Lord to be worshipped.-This is the Abomination that makes desolate.
** The reason to stop it is basically seek to make a name and direct all Jewish enthusiasm to himself. This is the 'Ripenned time of the history of creation where sin has filled and encroached everywhere, and the pride of peoples and that of the enemy's has swollen to capacity beyond limitations, that he bodily sits at the Temple to be worshipped.' By reason of consuming greed he will instead raise an image of his representation in the Temple as he moves around conquering and to conquer. (((That is Revelation by John in Patmos combined with Daniel in Babylon.)))

The Other sacrifices spoken of concerning the Church, or Kingdoms, are they which count during the Millenia Era. As the Root of David sits BOTH as The Highest Priest And King Over All.
Thanks.

seems strange why evil would want to stop this,seeing how this denies Jesus.you would think he would want to promote this.?

Back