Daily Thought

Dusty

Inactive
Daily Thought

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DAILY THOUGHT[/FONT]

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:29–31

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is believed by some that worrying is a sin. Do you believe that? How could such a natural and common emotion be a violation of God’s will?

Without attempting to answer that question, all of us can argue that worry is rarely, if ever, helpful—and it is usually detrimental to our quality of life. Worry is bad for our physical health, bad for our mental health, and it doesn’t change anything.

Fundamentally, worry is a lack of faith in God and His protection and provision in our lives. That’s why some call it a sin. It is true He doesn’t promise to make everything turn out like we want it to. But He does promise to meet all our needs and to never forsake us.

Will you believe Him? If so why worry? With God beside us, there are no real worries.

God You clothe and feed all the birds outside my window, so I know You care for me. Amen.
[/FONT]

Without attempting to answer that question, all of us can argue that worry is rarely, if ever, helpful—and it is usually detrimental to our quality of life. Worry is bad for our physical health, bad for our mental health, and it doesn’t change anything.

That is so true and if you look around , so many people are sick .... so many people have mental health problems ( And I am discounting the ones that are chemical inbalances ) and why do they have these problems . Simple...... because they don't give them to God and let Him work them out . God is bigger than any problem .

And yes God does care so much about us , even more than the little sparrows that fall . He wants to be an every day part of our life . He wants to be first in our life . He is a loving God but also a jealous God .

Back