Daniel 9

Yes, I also was aware of these other forces but I think that Daniel was seeing the closer fulfilment (and I do not doubt the Anti-Christ could come out of the Arabs)...

brother Paul

where does antichrist come from ?
the question was already answered here in Daniel

we saw "wings" of the four beasts being removed from Babylon
* but we see they are back with the leopard ( Greece)
alexander the great is antichrist ( was )
we see the ram and goat (alexander)
we see the 70's sevens and see the future with the 70th week ( will come)
and the (is not) is Rome

what will he do ?
answer ;
the kings of the north and south
the north is the Seleucid kingdom ; one of the four parts that alexander's kingdom was broken into
and the actions or clues of the similarity are seen in the Maccabean revolt
when the king of the north pours the pigs blood on the altar

but Jesus speaks of these similar events to come in the future
and not in the time of (is not) Rome
but in the time of that 70th week
just as Daniel 12 eludes to

so where does he come from?
out of the was ( alexander )
thru the Seleucid kingdom
during the 70th week
from what we see today as ; Iran; Iraq; Turkey

THIS IS THE DANIEL STORY; {as I read it; or imo}

where does antichrist come from ?
the question was already answered here in Daniel

we saw "wings" of the four beasts being removed from Babylon
* but we see they are back with the leopard ( Greece)
alexander the great is antichrist ( was )
we see the ram and goat (alexander)
we see the 70's sevens and see the future with the 70th week ( will come)
and the (is not) is Rome

what will he do ?
answer ;
the kings of the north and south
the north is the Seleucid kingdom ; one of the four parts that alexander's kingdom was broken into
and the actions or clues of the similarity are seen in the Maccabean revolt
when the king of the north pours the pigs blood on the altar

but Jesus speaks of these similar events to come in the future
and not in the time of (is not) Rome
but in the time of that 70th week
just as Daniel 12 eludes to

so where does he come from?
out of the was ( alexander )
thru the Seleucid kingdom
during the 70th week
from what we see today as ; Iran; Iraq; Turkey

THIS IS THE DANIEL STORY; {as I read it; or imo}

I agree. If anything the Pope would be the false prophet, but the AC comes from the middle east, just as Jesus did. Satan is a great imitator without much imagination. And agree he'll come from the area you mentioned just as the Scriptures say:

Isaiah 10:24(KJV) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

Isaiah 14:25 (KJV) That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Isaiah 30:31(KJV) For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, [which] smote with a rod.

Isaiah 31:8(KJV) Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.

Speaking of Jesus...

Revelation 19:15 (KJV)
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:21 (KJV)
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

I agree. If anything the Pope would be the false prophet, but the AC comes from the middle east, just as Jesus did. Satan is a great imitator without much imagination. And agree he'll come from the area you mentioned just as the Scriptures say:

Isaiah 10:24(KJV) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

Isaiah 14:25 (KJV) That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Isaiah 30:31(KJV) For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, [which] smote with a rod.

Isaiah 31:8(KJV) Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.

Speaking of Jesus...

Revelation 19:15 (KJV)
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 19:21 (KJV)
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

yes; I think we are on the same page here

I will be glad to speak to your question Paul.

In verse 27, "AND HE". HE refers back to THE PRINCE THAT SHALL COME of verse #26.
It predicts the coming of the Roman Antichrist at the start of the Tribulation.

"HE SHALL CONFIRM THE COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK".
The antichrist will promise to protect Israel for a 7 year time period.

But "IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK HE SHALL CAUSE THE SACRIFICE AND THE OBLATION TO CEASE".
Half way through the 7 year period, he, the A/c will break his promise with Israel and defile their temple.

2 Thess. 2:4 confirms this where Paul declares that the antichrist, the man of sin WILL SIT.....
"in the TEMPLE of God showing himself that he is God.
For the A/c to sit in the temple and declare to be God means that there will be another temple built in Jerusalem. My guess is that it will be one of the concessions given by the A/C to obtain the 7 year peace treaty.
Up to this point in time, The Jews have believed that the A/C is their protector. It is at the mid point of the 7 years that his true intentions are known.

Rev. 13:5 tells us that He will have only one half of the 7 year period left after he breaks the peace treaty with Israel.

I personally believe that there will once again be animal sacrifices conducted at the new Temple.

Sounds right to me now as well...I think we all pretty much agree...I think Ab, when he said Arabs, is more correctly expressing Islam...all the Muslim countries except the Iranians (the Persians) think of themselves Arabic people if I am not mistaken...but I can see this now and it makes good sense...

I don't understand your words. Are you saying that the millenium will have sacrifices? If so where does it say that? Scriptures please, because this is what I read:

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Isn't Ezekiel 40 - 48 a vision of the new temple? Is so then how do we explain........................................

In the portico of the gateway were two tables on each side, on which the burnt offerings, sin offerings and guilt offerings were slaughtered. (Ezek. 40:39)
" Every day you are to provide a year-old lamb without defect for a burnt offering to the LORD; morning by morning you shall provide it.” (Ezekiel 46:13)

Isn't Rev. 21:22 about the New City of Jerusalem, the Pearly WHite City of God?

If so, there would NOT be a temple in that city as the Father and Son will be present in their fullest manifestations. Its light will come from the glory(Shekinah) of God.

Last edited:
Great point AB! You and Major have taught me something here...I love it! Thank you Lord for my brothers and sisters

But..........instead of building a temple the exact distance any object can be built from a Mosque is 150 miles, what if there was NO Mosque????

The 3rd Temple will only be placed where the other two were. Seems to me that something is going to happen to that Mosque!

Newsflash, from Jerusalem on CBS news @ 6............
"We have just learned that an Isralie aircraft has flown into the Temple of the Dome of The Rock and the temple has been destroyed"!

Farfectched???? Make believe???? Can not happen????

September 11, 1991......does that ring a bell???

I don't understand your words. Are you saying that the millenium will have sacrifices? If so where does it say that? Scriptures please, because this is what I read:

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Revelation 21 is after the messianic kingdom.

The thing is, "Arabs" means "mixed people" and is in the Scriptures.
But..........instead of building a temple the exact distance any object can be built from a Mosque is 150 miles, what if there was NO Mosque????

The 3rd Temple will only be placed where the other two were. Seems to me that something is going to happen to that Mosque!

Newsflash, from Jerusalem on CBS news @ 6............
"We have just learned that an Isralie aircraft has flown into the Temple of the Dome of The Rock and the temple has been destroyed"!

Farfectched???? Make believe???? Can not happen????

September 11, 1991......does that ring a bell???

I don't see a Christian flying a plane into it... if it were destroyed they could have the outer court which isn't what Rev 11 says.

Isn't Ezekiel 40 - 48 a vision of the new temple? Is so then how do we explain........................................

In the portico of the gateway were two tables on each side, on which the burnt offerings, sin offerings and guilt offerings were slaughtered. (Ezek. 40:39)
" Every day you are to provide a year-old lamb without defect for a burnt offering to the LORD; morning by morning you shall provide it.” (Ezekiel 46:13)

Isn't Rev. 21:22 about the New City of Jerusalem, the Pearly WHite City of God?

If so, there would NOT be a temple in that city as the Father and Son will be present in their fullest manifestations. Its light will come from the glory(Shekinah) of God.

You're correct... I stand corrected. :D

But remember, the Temple Mount is measured and the outer court is given over to the Gentiles, and I remember reading somewhere when standing in the Holy of Holies and looking out the doorway of the Temple we are looking due East and it is aligned perfectly with the Eastern Gate, standing in the mosque and look out the doorway that isn't possible, also, Google the Mosque of Omar, no way that rock inside could not of been used as the threshing floor of Ornan, however, off to the side of the Mosque is the Shrine of the Book (if I remember the name correctly) and standing there and looking due East is the Eastern Gate and under the roof of the shrine is a large flat rock, perfect to be used for threshing.

Blessings,

Gene

The thing is, "Arabs" means "mixed people" and is in the Scriptures.

I don't see a Christian flying a plane into it... if it were destroyed they could have the outer court which isn't what Rev 11 says.

I agree. There are many Jews who are just as fanatical as are some of the Muslims. IMO it can be and if it happens, will be a Jew.

Back