Dare

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Dare

Dare to believe God today. Stand on His Word, walk out His Word each step believing. Reach out and touch others in faith and you will see the power of God revealed, you will see lives changed and impacted for the Kingdom of God.- selah.

Dare to believe God today. Stand on His Word, walk out His Word each step believing. Reach out and touch others in faith and you will see the power of God revealed, you will see lives changed and impacted for the Kingdom of God.- selah.

My experience is, if you bless others expecting nothing in return, God will find a way to bless you. It's like money in the bank.

AMEN and AMEN:groupray:

I always thought you had a great way to motivate people! The best way to get me to do something is to "DARE" me!:D So AMEN and here I go!!

Laura

Back