Darkness; a form of light

If there is going to be free "food" I'll be there!!! :) Did someone mention "potluck"!! Going to Church sometimes if not most of time to ease one own conscience for the week is what I believe happens a lot. Everyone likes sensing the presence of God when the saints are gathered together, but what most people do not realize is that they can have that same presence with them all the time if they set their hearts and minds on things above where Christ sits of the right hand of God.

Yep! Want a big Sunday turn out.........Have dinner on the grounds!!!!

I did not say darkness was a "light", Jesus did.

Luke 11:35.. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

The god of this world uses this exact light to cause "blindness" which is what darkness does, as it causes you not to see spiritually, in the same way if someone turns off the lights in your house at night you physically will not be able to see. The "light of God" causes "vision" so you can see into the realm of the spirit.

"Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness" Luke 11:35
Then compare this verse : Mathew 26:3

"But if thine eye be evil therefore your whole body shall be full of darkness ,therefore if the light that is in thee be in fact darkness ,how great is your darkness."

Now look at Luke 34 -35-36
34: The light of the body is the eye,therefore when thy eye is single ,thy whole body is full of light,but when thine eye is evil,thy body is also full of darkness,
35: take heed therefore that the light that be in you be darkness
36: If thy whole body be full of light, HAVING NO PART DARK, the whole shall be full of light,as when the bright shining of a candle giveth thee light.
It would also be worth looking up what is ".........the candle of the Lord"

When taken as a whole it is plain to see that light is not a form of darkness .
But if you take it so you will add much confusion to your own thinking as you go on as well as to any who might be misled by your conclusion .
But men think they have light when it is in FACT great darkness .
Day and night and light and dark are as far as I am aware consistantly used through out scripture.
and it is the ABSENCE of light that brings darkness on the oen hand .
and believing lies that darken a mans reasoning and perceptions .
False religions are a prime example where people THINK they have light but in very truth are in great darkness .
But there are also more subtle examples that only the Holy Spirit can discern for us .
and who we need so desperately in theses last days for things will be come so deceptive that "if it was possible even the very elect would be deceived"

in Christ
gerald

When Jesus went into the synagogues saying, Ye hypocrites! (exclamation point)
The hypocrites also thought Jesus was the dark spirit called the devil. Didn't they?
Do you KNOW Him? Or just more of the ideologies that man has taught?
All praise, glory and honor be unto God. Amen

The hypocrites also thought Jesus was the dark spirit called the devil. Didn't they?

What a man perceives and what a matter is can be quite two very different things .
You have not addressed my objections .
But I will answer yours. By mine .
They being of an evil eye were full of darkness and as such could not see what was true .
Pilate asked "what is truth?" yet he not only had the truth standing before him but he also knew that the man who stood before him was innocent and declared him so .Yet still sent him to be crucified as guilty . why? With one eye he sought to please the crowd and with the other he sought to please his political masters and wanted A peace at any price .
Eve believed the lie and thus was blinded to the true nature of the tree . She now" SAW that the tree was good to eat" Where God had in effect told them it was evil to eat and her reasoning was so darkened she thought "it would make her wise" God said it would bring her death.
Tell me then who gave them light and who gave them darkness?
That men said Jesus healed the sick by Bealzebub (which is Lord of the flies) they were in darkness Jesus replied with light .
and said a kingdom divided against itself will fall . There by declaring there is a kingdom of darkness which is of the devil.
Is not every true BORN child of God "translated from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of Gods dear Son?"
In another place the pharasees turned on a man who had bene blind from birth and whom the Lord had healed and said of Jesus "we KNOW this man is a sinner......." How wrong can a man be? as Jesus was the ONLY one who was not!
The devil is a liar from the beginning . and he both darkens the mind as also the perceptions so that havign eyes they see not and having ears they hear not .
What men think or said of Jesus did not change Him at all as to who he was or what . But it did change the ones who got it wrong . and still does .
Yes by the grace of God I do know Him. and while I would seek to know Him more this I do know . He is light and not darkness .
and" if any man believes on Him they shall not walk in darkness but walk in the light of life"

Another verse that upholds my argument and understanding .
But you have little if anything to show of yours .

in Christ
gerald

They being of an evil eye were full of darkness and as such could not see what was true.

Yes, you said it; and even greater evil is in these days.... as it is a very evil generation.
Who has (forsaken ALL), picked up the cross of their testimony, and followed HIM?
Many are called, but few are chosen.
Many are on the broad path and wide gate; few (very few) are on the straight path and narrow gate.

Thank you Lord for the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen

The power of life (light) always overpowers the power of death (darkness). No amount of darkness can dispel or lay hold upon the light of God.
When the light shines in the darkness, the darkness can not lay hold of, or overpower the light. It is not a matter of man simply not knowing the truth (light, life), it is a matter of man knowing the truth but loveing darkness (death) more than light (life, truth). Why anyone would rather stay in death, and darkness is beyond me. Darkness also means pain, and misery. The Word of God exposes to men the error of their ways, and they know it to be true, yet all that hate the Word of God love death!!!

Pro 8:36.. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Pro 8:36.. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Oh that people would grasp this one verse. Here's another one: Ezek 18:20-21. Paul also said as much!

2Pet 2:10-15 (KJV)
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous [are they], selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;​

These are Christians, not the lost! The lost are not children and they know not the right way to even be able to forsake it! All their problems and sicknesses are because of sin in their lives. Jesus fulfilled the law to set us free from the law, but He still says "Be holy for I am holy." 1 Peter 1:16. God does not changed, Heb 13:8. We are to be like Christ and walk perfectly in His steps, guided in faith, by the Holy Spirit. Then He'll heal us and bless us!

Oh that people would grasp this one verse. Here's another one: Ezek 18:20-21. Paul also said as much!

2Pet 2:10-15 (KJV)
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous [are they], selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;​

These are Christians, not the lost! The lost are not children and they know not the right way to even be able to forsake it! All their problems and sicknesses are because of sin in their lives. Jesus fulfilled the law to set us free from the law, but He still says "Be holy for I am holy." 1 Peter 1:16. God does not changed, Heb 13:8. We are to be like Christ and walk perfectly in His steps, guided in faith, by the Holy Spirit. Then He'll heal us and bless us!

God is looking for obedience and a willing heart - Not Perfection
Guided by the truth of His written word through faith we obey and trust and operate with in His ways.

Yes all the promises of God are Ours However there are conditions that must be met in order to release these promises into being or action on our behalf. These conditions are the commands of God or another words His way of doing things and it does not matter what a person thinks or feels about the Ways Of God no matter how foolish they may seem. If you want to see the life He has promised - then be willing to be willing to walk in His ways.

God is looking for obedience and a willing heart - Not Perfection
Matthew 5:48 (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Luke 6:40 (KJV)
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
John 17:23 (KJV)
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
2 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Ephesians 4:11-15 (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:​

Philippians 3:14-16 (KJV)
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
Colossians 1:28 (KJV)
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Colossians 4:12 (KJV)
Epaphras, who is [one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.​

2 Timothy 3:17 (KJV)
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.​

Hebrews 13:20-21 (KJV)
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.​

James 1:4 (KJV)
But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
James 3:2 (KJV)
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.​

1 Peter 5:10-11 (KJV)
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you]. To him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.​

Now, do you wish to continue that wrong thinking which allows the devil ground to keep Christians in sin? Be careful what you say, Prov 6:2.

Ephesians 4:27 (KJV)
Neither give place to the devil.
1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV)
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].​

James 4:7 (KJV)
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.​

Theology or the word of God brother? Can't have both.

Romans 8:7-8 (ESV2011)
For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.​

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
If you want to see the life He has promised - then be willing to be willing to walk in His ways.
Brother I said the very same thing. This is why I don't like chatting with you, because you like to argue even when we say the same thing.

Matthew 5:48 (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Luke 6:40 (KJV)
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
John 17:23 (KJV)
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
2 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Ephesians 4:11-15 (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:​

Philippians 3:14-16 (KJV)
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
Colossians 1:28 (KJV)
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
Colossians 4:12 (KJV)
Epaphras, who is [one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.​

2 Timothy 3:17 (KJV)
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.​

Hebrews 13:20-21 (KJV)
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.​

James 1:4 (KJV)
But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
James 3:2 (KJV)
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.​

1 Peter 5:10-11 (KJV)
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you]. To him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.​

Now, do you wish to continue that wrong thinking which allows the devil ground to keep Christians in sin? Be careful what you say, Prov 6:2.

Ephesians 4:27 (KJV)
Neither give place to the devil.
1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV)
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].​

James 4:7 (KJV)
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.​

Theology or the word of God brother? Can't have both.

Romans 8:7-8 (ESV2011)
For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.​

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Brother I said the very same thing. This is why I don't like chatting with you, because you like to argue even when we say the same thing.
Argue? You got to be joking.

Argue? You got to be joking.
I do not believe that you were trying to argue with anyone but simply back up what had been said.
It is in the wording of your statement, brother. "if (you) want to see the life he has promised- then be willing to be willing to walk in His steps.
You is singular and points a finger.
Paul said, become as they are, "if (we) want to see the life he has promised- then we must be willing to walk in His steps.
Notice the difference in the read? I have not separated myself from the reader, in an effort to be kind and gentle and have godly fellowship with a brother.
I only know these things, because God has dealt with me on such a matter.
I am separate because He is in me; but yet I appear to be just as they are, until God opens my mouth; speaking forth the goodness of God, having faith IN Him, that when we speak the Word, in spirit and in truth, God will enlighten and lift the dark veil.
Much love I send; may the grace of God and His glory rest upon us ALL.

I do not believe that you were trying to argue with anyone but simply back up what had been said.
It is in the wording of your statement, brother. "if (you) want to see the life he has promised- then be willing to be willing to walk in His steps.
You is singular and points a finger.
Paul said, become as they are, "if (we) want to see the life he has promised- then we must be willing to walk in His steps.
Notice the difference in the read? I have not separated myself from the reader, in an effort to be kind and gentle and have godly fellowship with a brother.
I only know these things, because God has dealt with me on such a matter.
I am separate because He is in me; but yet I appear to be just as they are, until God opens my mouth; speaking forth the goodness of God, having faith IN Him, that when we speak the Word, in spirit and in truth, God will enlighten and lift the dark veil.
Much love I send; may the grace of God and His glory rest upon us ALL.
Funny that you brought this up. I try to be careful and not use the word you and try to use words such as one and so forth but some times it gets by. I have said many times that you is as in any one or in general and so forth. My brother here is also a friend who i value and have talked with both in and out of the forum and has shared how he gets frustrated when others take what he says as arguing and so forth and said that is why he uses the emoticons a lot as tomsay hey look i am smilesmor laughing and so forth. Funny how this works.

Oh well i hold no ought against any and love all my brethren.
Thank you sister for taking the time to notice and share. God Bless
James

I praise God for all that is here. Amen. No ill will in my heart; there isn't room for it and my Jesus.
I just saying... something God showed me and I started using one as well; sounds like brothers and sisters of like mind.
All praise, glory and honor be unto God.

I praise God for all that is here. Amen. No ill will in my heart; there isn't room for it and my Jesus.
I just saying... something God showed me and I started using one as well; sounds like brothers and sisters of like mind.
All praise, glory and honor be unto God.

If any think that darkness is but another form of light they may well be of 'like mind' but it is not according to the scriptures or the mind of the Spirit that inspired them.

in Christ
gerald

I praise God for you, brother. Do you here the spirit that speaks? Does your words exalt God, or edify the church?
It is not my words brother, it is scripture. Take heed that the light that is in you be not darkness.
What light just used you?
My brother and myself having understanding of what is said. Why do you allow darkness to enter in and put your own twist on it? Do you not do the same in the Word? You point the finger at others and yet do the same thing.
Yes, in deed, we know them by their fruits. Amen.
I love you brother and I will pray for you.

God created light... did not everything become light? Yes, from Gamma radiation to radio waves, everything is light. Then where did the darkness come from that God separated? Gen 1:4 The word darkness means obscurity and our eyes cannot SEE the whole spectrum. Most of the light is hidden from the human eye which can only see 400 to 700nm of the known spectrum. Everything in the universe runs off a frequency, including voice, by which God created everything.

God created light... did not everything become light? Yes, from Gamma radiation to radio waves, everything is light. Then where did the darkness come from that God separated? Gen 1:4 The word darkness means obscurity and our eyes cannot SEE the whole spectrum. Most of the light is hidden from the human eye which can only see 400 to 700nm of the known spectrum. Everything in the universe runs off a frequency, including voice, by which God created everything.
Amen brother, Col. 1:16,17

if any man hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in drakness and knoweth not wither he goeth, because that darkness has blinded his eyes " 1 John 2:11.

darkness is the absence of light . When God created the HEAVEN and the EARTH . The EARTH had no light .
"and the EARTH was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep "
If then it had as you said a 'form of light' Why then did it need the light of HEAVEN?
For it was not heaven that was in darkness but the earth.
"For heaven hath no need of sun and moon for God is the light thereof"
and it was not God who was in darkness but it was man . For" God is light and in HIM there is NO darkness nor shadow of turning"
They then that sat in darkness which according to you and others is but another form of light why then did they that sat in darkness "see a great light"?
Do you then "love darkness more than the light"? thinking that you have light when you have in fact great darkness.
For by your reasoning you think darkness is light when all of scripture say nay.
To any other then who might be led astray by such folly ,I suggest you prayerfully do a simple word search of 'darkness ' and 'light '
Because even as God separated the light from the darkness he declared the light was good .But said nothing about the darkness .
and as God is the same yesterday today and forever .
He who separated the light form the darkness at the beginning .He also will do at the end and he will separate the children of light from the children of darkness and judge also accordingly.

Psalm 139:12

"Yea the darkness hideth not from thee,but the night shineth as the day ,the darkness and the light are both alike to thee"

it is a wonder when the day is so far spent and the night cometh when no man can work that so many have so little spiritual understanding .
That there is natural light and there is spiritual light .
Even as there was an outer court of the tabernacle made with hands which was open to the natural light . But there was also the Holy place that had no natural light at all but was lit by the 7 branched
oil lamp that speaks of the Holy Spirit of God .
If we walk by sight and by the reasoning and 'wisdom' of men we walk by the natural as to what our eyes see and our reasoning judges.
But in the Holy place we walk by faith accordign to the Word of God and the Spirit of God that is the TRUE light .
For the entrance of thy Word giveth light . "The Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and na light unto my path"
So in the Holy place you have the show bread signifying the Word of God and the 7 branched oil lamp wich speak of the Holy Spirit. You need BOTH to walk by faith.
As God is light and in HIM there is no darkness the natural light to which you all speak of has indeed a spectrum not seen by the naked eye . and to God who is light and sees all darkness is as light to him. It could be said.
But spiritual light and darkness there is no mixing.
God is light and in HIM there is no darkness .
Nor then should there be darkness in a child of God .
For is it not written "Christ IN you the hope of glory"?
I am the light of the world said Jesus.
How then do you say light is equal with darkness then? or that Jesus is as another?
Or but one form of light?
This is forged on the anvils of hell.
What you are attemptign to suggest or insinuate is that spiritual darkness is but another form of spiritual light. That my dear friend is absurd.
and has no basis either in Scripture or in Spirit . And taking one verse to prove otherwise is to twist the scriptures to your own destruction.
When ALL scripture from the beginning to the end says quite the reverse.

in Christ
gerald

I praise God for you, brother. Do you here the spirit that speaks? Does your words exalt God, or edify the church?
It is not my words brother, it is scripture. Take heed that the light that is in you be not darkness.
What light just used you?
My brother and myself having understanding of what is said. Why do you allow darkness to enter in and put your own twist on it? Do you not do the same in the Word? You point the finger at others and yet do the same thing.
Yes, in deed, we know them by their fruits. Amen.
I love you brother and I will pray for you.

What 'spirit ' do you speak of ?
it is God who IS light and in Him there is no darkness nor shadow of turning"
Who then do you exalt? Your own reasoning and man who thinks he has light but is in fact in great darkness for eh thinks darkness is but another form of light? or God who is light and in HIM there is no darkness ?
You take ONE at most two verses and you build a mountain . I take ALL scripture and point to you that you are mistaken and misled at best.
I do not accuse you of beign a devil at all .But I will simply point out that the devil quotes scripture often and just because a person quotes scripture is not proof of anything and no child of God should take a verse of scripture quoted as 'gospel' .
For I draw your attention to the temptations of the Lord in the wilderness dod not the devil quote scripture to him ?
I also draw your attention to his life also was not those who opposed him oft found quoting scripture?
Eben to the end whil one the cros men were quotign scripture to Him.
So let us not get carried away with the idea that by quotign one or two verses of scripture we must be right .
Here by this " do we know the spirit of error " is a verse of scripture that says an awful lot with 5 words.
Many quote scripture and say I am wrong or another . Yet the Spirit of truth bares witness with my spirit that I am right and should also if anyone has ears to hear also know it to be true .
You then may say I speak out of my own reasoning etc. and subjective opinion?
My reply is I have brought more than one or two verses to the table but an argument as well.
Moreover I have shown there is natural light and there is spiritual light .
You do err because you are only thinking of natural light .
and reason in the light of it .

in Christ
gerald

Without darkness, light has no where to shine. (humm, sure is dark outside for so many to claim Christianity, myself included, put your rocks away).
The light and the dark work hand in hand, by Him, for Him.
Just because the morning sun rises and gives her light, doesn't mean this world is not in darkness. (more evil everyday).
Now, when the day star has risen up in the heart, His light exposes the darkness, chasing it away, and all things become clear.
And, it starts at His temple; not the one made with hands, but the one made without hands.
Judgment starts at SELF. Yes, I am/ have been just like all those who still walk in darkness.
Be Christ like; He didn't fight back at their false accusations, persecutions, afflictions... He just went with them and Father provided a way out; until His time had come.
Take heed that the light that is in you be not darkness.
I praise God for you brother; you are also a member, one member; but the body is bond together by so many more members, and the blood does flow to each one member. Many are called, but few are chosen.
Yes, God is exalted. Prophecy is being fulfilled, and the return of the KING is coming soon.

Back