Days Changing true faith is ending

I have found in my practical life
Things and circumstances are rapidly changing./

people running for prosperity and prosperity gospel is ruling..
people are not hesitating to leave their true faith..

relations between missions and ministers are going to end
very sad development is happening..
Let us lift up these matters in our prayers..

Just a general warning.....

Turning this into a thread to demean any person or group is not going to be acceptable.

Rule 3.1 Members may not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, or insulting to any person or group; repeated in many posting areas (spam); or otherwise violates any laws.Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

Thank you and Blessings

Never happen.
I have no idea why you would feel this way. Ministers and pastors are involved in missions big.
In one root
you are exactly right..
in my country,...
in 1990 ... churches are 150 000, average members in church is 150 or some .... percentage is 2.36%
in 2000 ... churches are 300 000 average members in church is 75 or some .....percentage is 2.35%
in 2010 .more than 500 000 average members in church is below 45 .... percentage is 2.34%
may be this year it is developed .. but average members in church is below 30 ..... percentage is 2.33%

i have checked the census (population statistics) in India (our country)
Muslims are with good growth .. they developed 14% to 16 percentage
Hindu people are with same percentage and little growth too..
only Christians percentage is coming to low
Churches are developed. ministers are developed.. but people are dividing to churches..
Many Christians not able to come out and witness themselves as Christians..

I am sorry i am not accusing..
i saw this in my country.. by travelling half of the country..
total population is 1300 millions.. only gospel is reached to 50 to 60 millions ... still gospel is need to reach near 1250 millions people..
Mission are doing very very divided work in India.. Mission leaders only conducts the gospel meetings for church coming people.. not for new people.. this is practically i saw..

In this important matter..
I request you all to pray for missions, ministers and christian people to stand well to do right ministry to develop the kingdom of God in India.....

I will be praying... those Believers who are prosperous are the ones who will be able to give into missions work, because they are instructed to be givers and not just hold all money for themselves. True Biblical prosperity is part of the true faith and is not just about money, but to be prosperous in every area of our lives.

Blessings
Amen thank you Cturtle
I am strongly believing
money matter is in the hands of God..prosperity in flesh is not important matter
prosperity in soul is very important.. we are helpless many times but not hopeless
see Lazarous who died with poverty.. but He went to reach Abraham bosom (paradise)
worldly rich person not reached same place..
Yes please continue to pray for important things..
Thank you ... God bless you

In this important matter..
I request you all to pray for missions, ministers and christian people to stand well to do right ministry to develop the kingdom of God in India.....

I have been praying this for awhile! For the gospel to explode and encompass India...flowing to every member, however we have to lift up and pray for all ministries and denominations to keep the unity between believers and to keep the spirit of division out, which is the work of the devil to get believers to sow the devil's ways into the church, thus hindering the work of God.

Blessings

worldly rich person not reached same place..

We have to realize that this man didn't reach the same place because of his greedy, non-giving attitude of his heart. Had he been a great giver he would have been in paradise. Let's look at the book of acts, at a man named Corneilus. His alms and prayers reached God, and therefore Peter was sent to minister the gospel to him and his whole family, so that they may all be saved. But notice...God did not make him give up his money, because he was a great giver who could help support the ministry of the apostles.

We as believers should not put down on the rich, for we are all rich in Christ. And to demean them in any way is passing judgement and not treating everyone the same. Which is something that God does not even do, and if we are to imitate God, then we should not do it either.

Blessings

I have been praying this for awhile! For the gospel to explode and encompass India...flowing to every member, however we have to lift up and pray for all ministries and denominations to keep the unity between believers and to keep the spirit of division out, which is the work of the devil to get believers to sow the devil's ways into the church, thus hindering the work of God.

Blessings
Amen sister...
Mater is diverted in missions ..
mission glory, personal glory is need for them..
pl check my statistics above i posted here..
i don't know your country ministers how they are doing..
but in my country very sad circumstances are running..
let us bind together to pray for missions and ministers..

Amen sister...
Mater is diverted in missions ..
mission glory, personal glory is need for them..
pl check my statistics above i posted here..
i don't know your country ministers how they are doing..
but in my country very sad circumstances are running..
let us bind together to pray for missions and ministers..
Jim and I join our faith with yours for the prospering of missions and/or the gospel being preached.

Welcome have to realize that this man didn't reach the same place because of his greedy, non-giving attitude of his heart. Had he been a great giver he would have been in paradise. Let's look at the book of acts, at a man named Corneilus. His alms and prayers reached God, and therefore Peter was sent to minister the gospel to him and his whole family, so that they may all be saved. But notice...God did not make him give up his money, because he was a great giver who could help support the ministry of the apostles.

We as believers should not put down on the rich, for we are all rich in Christ. And to demean them in any way is passing judgement and not treating everyone the same. Which is something that God does not even do, and if we are to imitate God, then we should not do it either.

Blessings
yes ,.. Cornelius is rich in soul and body too..
that is true sign of true salvation
i agree with you..
Here we need to highlight the matter
Salvation gives the prosperity in soul and body too
here soul prosperity is important
Jesus said on other rich person who went to suffer..
so pl understand.. even we are poor in world..
we are rich in soul.. so nothing can harm us
if we are rich in soul and body too.. wonderful.. that may be more glory to God..
i understand you sister.. God is wiling to see us as rich people..

money matter is in the hands of God..prosperity in flesh is not important matter

And God has placed those matters into our hands. Prosperity in the flesh is important to God, for it shows His greatness and generosity. It shows Him faithful to provide abundantly for his Children. It's why God has used Abraham as our example. Abraham was rich beyond all we could think, because of his covenant with God.
King Solomon was extremely rich also because of God, and everyone in his kingdom was fed well and we'll taken care of because he was a good example of God's love and provision for us.

Blessings

yes ,.. Cornelius is rich in soul and body too..
that is true sign of true salvation
i agree with you..
Here we need to highlight the matter
Salvation gives the prosperity in soul and body too
here soul prosperity is important
Jesus said on other rich person who went to suffer..
so pl understand.. even we are poor in world..
we are rich in soul.. so nothing can harm us
if we are rich in soul and body too.. wonderful.. that may be more glory to God..
i understand you sister.. God is wiling to see us as rich people..
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

It is interesting that I have been reading 1st and 2nd Timothy...the last epistles written by the Apostle Paul. The ailing and soon to be executed Paul was writing to encourage his soon-to-be replacement, Timothy. Timothy, like most of us, was experiencing distress at the falling away of those professing Christianity. Even Paul said that everyone in Asia had forsaken him. I read and re-read these two epistles for encouragement and instruction. We must keep on keeping on, fight the good fight of faith. Regardless what the rest of professing "Christianity" says or does, we must press on.

We must keep on keeping on, fight the good fight of faith. Regardless what the rest of professing "Christianity" says or does, we must press on.
Blessings,
I would like to add this to what you spoke.
We must keep on fighting the Good Fight of Faith No Matter What.
No matter your situation or circumstances.
No Matter what the world is saying or doing.
No Matter what one See's or Feels

I add this because to many Believers have fallen under excuses that come from their surroundings and Not from the word of God.

Again I only wish to add to this and not take away from.
Blessings
FCJ

I add this because to many Believers have fallen under excuses that come from their surroundings and Not from the word of God.

You are totally correct, brother.
A common thread throughout both epistles is that of sound, biblical doctrine.
1st Timothy 1:3 "...no other doctrine..
4:6 "...nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine.."
2nd Timothy 1:13 "Hold fast the pattern of sound words you have heard from me...."
2:15 "rightly diving the word of truth"
3:16 "all scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine..."
4:2 "Preach the word"

We have reached a day and age that even though the Apostle Paul said it...many professing "Christians" will choose to not believe it.

many professing "Christians" will choose to not believe it.
Ephesians 1:7 says
asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.

Far to many well meaning believers either over look this or make it say things that it never has.

Believers grow in Christ and retain more light and we'll meaning Christians tear it down and call it false and again grab hold of scriptures and make them say what they do not in order to Reject a higher realm of light or understanding or truth.

No believer walking in this earth has Reached Perfection in Christ and has all the answers or truth.

Paul said we only know in part.
So this means there are parts we don't know yet and these parts are as wholes in one's doctrine which are the parts not yet known.

I believe far to many believers are actually walking as written in acts 5:39

But if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You may even find yourselves fighting against God!"

And they blame the results and situations in their lives on the devil But In All Truth it simply is the Written Word of God producing the results it is written of.
bbf2d9456f6411780944b6529409c322.jpg

Just make sure it is the Holy Spirit that is teaching you. Many are lead by spirit, just not the Holy Spirit.
Blessings
FCJ

It is interesting that I have been reading 1st and 2nd Timothy...the last epistles written by the Apostle Paul. The ailing and soon to be executed Paul was writing to encourage his soon-to-be replacement, Timothy. Timothy, like most of us, was experiencing distress at the falling away of those professing Christianity. Even Paul said that everyone in Asia had forsaken him. I read and re-read these two epistles for encouragement and instruction. We must keep on keeping on, fight the good fight of faith. Regardless what the rest of professing "Christianity" says or does, we must press on.
Yes Paul wrote to Timothy to make him as better warrior for Christ..
In these days many excuses are running.. whole faith is filled with excuses
very very sad..
walking in truth is always a big fight..
like minded people need to unite to stay well.. and fight well against false things..
blessings ............

Ephesians 1:7 says
asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.

Far to many well meaning believers either over look this or make it say things that it never has.

Believers grow in Christ and retain more light and we'll meaning Christians tear it down and call it false and again grab hold of scriptures and make them say what they do not in order to Reject a higher realm of light or understanding or truth.

No believer walking in this earth has Reached Perfection in Christ and has all the answers or truth.

Paul said we only know in part.
So this means there are parts we don't know yet and these parts are as wholes in one's doctrine which are the parts not yet known.

I believe far to many believers are actually walking as written in acts 5:39

But if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You may even find yourselves fighting against God!"

And they blame the results and situations in their lives on the devil But In All Truth it simply is the Written Word of God producing the results it is written of.
View attachment 2493

Just make sure it is the Holy Spirit that is teaching you. Many are lead by spirit, just not the Holy Spirit.
Blessings
FCJ

walking in truth is always very hard work
it is filled with some strong decisions too.. no excuses in the walk to Lord and walk for Lord
if i allow one excuse... i need to overtake the word of God
Jesus said this is narrow path.. very few can found this..
in my personal life..i have found when i went to have one excuse in same time i lost my better walk with Lord...
living for Lord, living with Lord, living in Lord ... oh this is a great hard work..
Holy spirit is sealed us in His care.. Thank you father in Heaven

Back