Dear Martha...

How many are like Martha today who thinks that we shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day?

John 11:24-27 KJV
(24) Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Why believe this when Jesus says to us that He IS the “resurrection and the life”!? It is a present reality. Christ is alive now!

Jesus is ALIVE NOW. He was dead and is ALIVE NOW so that we may experience His LIFE NOW. We are already dead in Christ for He died for our sins. All of our sins are being judged in our mortal bodies which are perishing as we speak and our sins are left behind in the decayed body when the spirit goes back to Him that gave it. But there is LIFE to be had. Jesus has the keys of death and Hades NOW.

We are dead in Him NOW. All we have to do NOW is to believe in Him (doing His commandments) to have His life appear in our mortal bodies so that we may truly LIVE. The Spirit that raised up Christ from the dead shall also “quicken” our mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in us if we do deaden the deeds of the body. (Romans 8:11).

(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

This poor translation in verse 26 reads “shall never die”…but that is not what it says. It says that we that believe in Him shall not die….TO THE AGE. Look at the Greek. Men, who like Martha, can not believe that we shall not die in the here and now but shall live to the coming Age if we believe in Him…doing what He says.

(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

We can have the form of godliness but DENY its power to raise us up in the here and now.We can say we believe in Him but deny His power to keep us alive in the here and now.

(27) She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Then she “went her way”…almost ashamed of the words of the Lord… and “secretly” tells Mary that the Master IS COME and calls for her.

(28) And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
(29) As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.

Let us not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord….for many shall persecute us for believing in Him.

2 Timothy 1:7-14 KJV
(7) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

He saves us and calls us with a holy calling….

(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

He makes manifest NOW …NOW….NOW…that He has ABOLISHED DEATH (rendering it idle). He has brought LIFE and “immortality”….NON DECAYING of the mortal body….to light through the GOOD NEWS. We do not “die” first to have this life…for He died already once for our sins so that we might have life NOW.

(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

But many unbelievers in the churches will persecute for such beliefs. They have the form of godliness: believing that Jesus is the Son of God whom God raised from the dead…but they DENY its power in their own lives. If we can not believe it, then how can we have this life in the here and now.

(12) For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.(13) Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
(14) That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

The church has been in tribulation as many deceivers and antichrists have entered in and deny that Jesus is coming in our flesh. The Son of man….the life of Jesus appearing in our flesh…has been and is being betrayed into the hands of sinners who come with a “kiss”…flattering lips….in order to take His life away from appearing. We are to awake out of our “sleep”.

Matthew 26:43-49 KJV
(43) And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
(44) And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
(45) Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

We are to “ARISE” and depart from them for those who betray His life are at hand. We are keeping company with them and do not even know it.

(46) Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

(47) And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

(48) Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

(49) And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

They take away the life of Jesus that should appear in our mortal flesh by subtlety….deceit.

Matthew 26:3-4 KJV
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

If our Lord does not come to “wake” us up from our “sleep”, then NO FLESH should be saved in this time of tribulation of His church.

Matthew 24:22-26 KJV

(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

(25) Behold, I have told you before.

(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Yes we already raised to a new life in the Spirit but, we will recieve new bodies at the last days because our flesh now will die and is unpure but, we will recieve bodies that are pure and that won't die on the last days.

Indeed, our fleshly bodies are impure….because of sin. The wages of sin is death… and death is death. We are decaying…perishing….away to the grave.

But the Son was sent to this world so that we might have LIFE in this world and have it more abundantly in the here and now. The Lord’s coming…parousia…presence…is in our very own mortal bodies. We are to be transformed from this vile body into His glorious body. We are to present our mortal bodies a LIVING sacrifice. We are to be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of our mind so that we may PROVE to the world in a regenerated body in the here and now what is that good and complete will of God. There is a benefit to doing His will…..the LIFE of Jesus that appears in our mortal flesh to show the world His glory. We shall not die but live to the Age to the praise of His glory who first trusted in Him.

Romans 12:1-2 KJV

(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We don’t die first for this to happen for it is a present reality. Salvation of the body, soul and spirit is NOW and not after we die and go to heaven as we have been misled. Salvation is now. NOW is the acceptable time. it is the Word of Truth…the good news of our salvation in which we are to believe in.

Ephesians 1:12-14 KJV

(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

The Lord comes to “wake” us out of our “sleep”…for NOW is our salvation nearer than when we believed. Men have put our salvation after we die…when Jesus says we shall NOT die but have an age-lasting life. We have been misled by men who pursue after their own covetousness….who do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ but their own bellies. We are not redeemed by the traditions of our church fathers.

Romans 13:10-14 KJV

(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

(11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Let us PUT ON the armor of Light…by having the LIFE of our Lord appear in our mortal flesh.

(12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Many men will instead choose to fight what they will hear and not believe. They will persecute others who will preach and believe in the Word of Truth in the wine of wrath….in envying and strife.

(13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
(14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Our salvation is nearer than we first believed….for the enemy has thought to change the TIMES and laws of God. If these days are not cut short, NO FLESH should be saved as the enemy with his “great words” takes away the life of Jesus from appearing in MANY. MANY are being led astray by false prophets who come to us in sheep’s clothing.

Daniel 7:25-27 KJV

(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But the judgment shall sit...and they shall take way the enemy’s dominion over the churches….who have thought to change the time of salvation.

(26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

The reign of the most High is an everlasting kingdom. We will not die but live in the here and now….unchanging…..undecaying…for God is unchanging. We have to do His will though to enter into His kingdom.

(27) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

God shall wipe away all tears from our eyes….no more death, sorrow and crying which happens today to His people who are being misled down the wide path to the destruction of their flesh.

Revelation 21:3-8 KJV
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

We are to become a new creation in the here and now…..He makes all things NEW…

(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

NOW IS THE TIME. IT IS DONE and He will give unto him that thirsts of the fountain of the water of life freely.

(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the unbelieving will hear and not come to the fountain and drink. They will instead misbehave at the hearing of the Word of Truth….the good news of their own salvation. They will mock and persecute until there is no remedy. The “second death” is the sudden destruction in the here and now…for every idle word that comes out of their mouths shall burn them. The tongue is a fire…..and sets the whole course of nature on fire.

(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If the righteous are rewarded in this earth , how much more so the sinner and the wicked. They will not die the “common death” of all men but shall suffer the “second death”……a quick and sudden departure from this earth as there will be no more sacrifice for willful sins….evil speaking…when one has heard the FULL knowledge of the Truth. We do not die an “eternal death” after we die…that is redundant. This death is a sudden destruction of the mortal body from this earth because we will not have received the love of the Truth and be saved.

Numbers 16:28-33 KJV
(28) And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind.

(29) If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me.

(30) But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD.

(31) And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:

(32) And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

(33) They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

Back