Default Font?

It's been a while since we had those activated, so I honestly don't remember why they were discontinued. I think it was an effort to maintain consistency with the Christian Forum Site theme, but I just don't remember because it's been a LONG time.

I keep thinking that there is a way to permanently format you own text, but I think the Pastor Gary was the expert on that one. I've never bothered.

For Firefox only - Click on the "Open Application Menu" (the three horizontal lines at the far RIGHT end of the navigation bar). From the drop down menu, select "Settings". In the "Settings" screen, scroll down to "Fonts and Colors". Select "ADVANCED". From the drop down menu, Set the font size to your choice and at the bottom of that "Advanced Menu" UNCHECK the box that says, "Allow pages to select their own, etc...." Hit OK and close out the settings screens.

`

hvh/v.iv
For Firefox only - Click on the "Open Application Menu" (the three horizontal lines at the far RIGHT end of the navigation bar). From the drop down menu, select "Settings". In the "Settings" screen, scroll down to "Fonts and Colors". Select "ADVANCED". From the drop down menu, Set the font size to your choice and at the bottom of that "Advanced Menu" UNCHECK the box that says, "Allow pages to select their own, etc...." Hit OK and close out the settings screens.

`
Thanks but it still has no effect on the fonts on CFS. They keep reverting back to size '15'.
Rather than staying at size 18 or 22.

Tested it on my Windows 10, Firefox 97.0.1 with CFS scheme 'Minimal Blue' - works fine.

No idea whey your system is acting the way that it is...

`

Back