DELIVERENCE FROM THE POWERS OF DARKNESS: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST

When I was still in Kenya, East Africa, there were many demonic manifestation in our family. This was due to all our neighbours deep in witchcraft. My early memories include torment by evil spirits. Now to some these things do not exist. However satan is at work even today.

Every satarday night, I would have a dream. In the dream, I was running all night long. The problem was that after I woke up, I would be very tired as if I was runing all night. I started loosing weight.

This became a normal part of my life. I tried sikh prayers but didnt work. I learnt to live with it thinking nothing can be done.

One day I was given a book in school by a friend. The book was a testimony of a ocult witchdocter who got saved.

As I read the book, by the end of it, I was convinced of one fact. Guru Nanak was not the true God. I also found that I was in the wrong road. The road to hell. I finally understood why I had a fear of hell in me. I did not know the biblical hell. However I knew it existed and I knew I was going there. How I knew this I did not know.
I guess It was God's mercy warning me.I started reading the book as a sikh, and finished it a christian. (there were all the scriptures I needed in the book to get saved.)

I also became full of faith on the fact that there is no power greater than Jesus Christ.
At the end of the book, there was a short little prayer for those under witchcraft attack to pray.It was simple.Just comanding the devils in the name of Jesus Christ to stop tormenting me.

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us

into the kingdom of his dear Son:

I never had a problem or that dream again ever. From that day, I never feared any witchcraft again!

Num 23:23

Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there

any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

That was the begining of my relationship with Jesus Christ. Oh! how I enjoyed my deliverence. I never knew I could be free.

Are you tormented by nightmares or satanic powers? The answer is Jesus Christ and His shed blood on calvary. At the name of Jesus every knee must bow!

Act 16:31 And they said,Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Back