DELUSIONS = Isaiah 66;4-5, II Thessalonians 2;8-12

DELUSIONS = Isaiah 66;4-5, II Thessalonians 2;8-12

Isaiah 66;4-5

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at His Word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

II Thessalonians 2;8-12

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders; And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie; That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

**Definition of Delusion: An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational arguments. A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence to the contrary.

**Delusion of Grandeur: A false impression of one’s own importance.

AMEN

Back