Destined for hell ?

U

Unregistered

Destined for hell ?

hey everyone my name is Flavio im a born again christian and i believe in everything the bible says but i have been trying to find an answer to a question that i have been struggling
with for a while now.

So the question is: If God knows everything why did he create the angels knowing that 1/3 would fall and end up in hell ? and same goes with the humans the bible says the many will find the path to destruction and only a few will find the path to life so why would God go forth with this plan knowing that only a few of his creation would end up in heaven and the bigest percent of them would end up in hell 4ever and ever ? yes i know that we have free will and we choose rather to follow him or not but why create the ones that you know for sure will end up in hell ? lets say i have a friend name Bob in rite now in Gods head God knows everything Bob will do and knows where hes gona end up, Whats the point of someone trying to help Bob ? it would seem inpossible to me. How are we supose to be tools for helping save people if theres a limit to the number of people that can be saved ? the bible clearly says that only a few will find the path to life. In no way im questioning Gods plan and yes i do understand that his thoughts are above mine and that his plan is beter then any plan a human can come up with but i would really like to understand why.

You seem to have some of the answers- God did indeed give us a choice.
God is love and created us for fellowship for Love is never satisfied unless it is in relationship. Love would never be pleased by those who have to come and enter into that relationship but only by those who would be drawn into this great Love.
Let me say that we should give up on no one till their last breath for God is ever faithful. Heaven or hell- these are the choices. Those who will have God and walk with Him will be saved- He will not miss even one. Those who choose to live their own way and have no room or desire for God in their hearts simply get what they ask for- an eternity without God.
The choice lays before each one of us. I will by His grace share Christ with as many as He leads my way but still they must choose.

There are those that God has created for and predestined for heaven, but there are none that He created and predestined to hell.

Take a look at Matthew 25:31-46

You notice here that the sheep were chosen by the Father before the creation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4 is clear that they are saved through faith in Christ for adoption as sons and the seal was received as a sign of their inheritance through Christ.

The answer as to the question “Why” is simply beyond our capacity to answer fully. This is the “Theologia Crucis” as opposed to the” theologia gloriae”. We can however demonstrate this process, though we cannot determine the outcome on an individual basis.

You can read in Matthew 25, the sheep approach their Lord and ask; “When did we feed you? When did we visit you? Etc, in other words, they had no idea that they had been required to perform any works nor that there would be a direct reward for any actions on their own parts. The goats on the other hand, are cast away into a place that was not prepared for them as heaven was for the sheep.

Clearly, God had created the place for the sheep, and the sheep were predestined to occupy that place.

Now looking at the goats, you can read that it was because of their own actions and not due to the actions of God. God had prepared a place for the elect prior to the creation, however the place of eternal fire was created only for the devil and his angels.

Their curse is their own for what they have failed to do. This does not imply that the sheep are saved by what they had done, but that the goats were cursed for failing to do what was right.

There is no life apart from God, only eternity, and to those who choose to spend this life apart from Christ, on that final day will get what they have wanted all along, “Thy will be done” they will spend the next life apart from Him as well.

Eternal fire was not created for man but for:
Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Hell is a choice.

Eternal fire was not created for man but for:
Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Hell is a choice.
Yes,...I absolutely agree.

That was why I said...
Now looking at the goats, you can read that it was because of their own actions and not due to the actions of God. God had prepared a place for the elect prior to the creation, however the place of eternal fire was created only for the devil and his angels.

Of course we are talking about the doctrine of predestination or the doctrine of election. (Election means "choice")
Ephesians 1:4 reminds us that God the Father "CHOSE" us before the creation of the world.

So, our salvation is clearly in Gods hands, and we do not contribute to our salvation in any way. It was decided prior to the creation of the world.

The important thing to remember here is the causal element.
The CAUSE of salvation is GOD not man.
The cause of damnation is MAN not God. (This is my belief) :)

There are those that God has pre-destined to go to heaven, but that does not mean that everyone else is pre destined to go to hell.
I am speaking of "Single predestination" (Lutheran)

The alternative to this would be "Double predestination" (Calvinism) which states that God did predestine and create others to eternal damnation. (A doctrine that I can not accept nor can I find any biblical basis to support.)

The only remaining perspective would be Synergism, (Arminianism, Wesleyanism) or works based theology where by man decides if he goes to heaven or hell based solely on his own works.

These are the key distinctions between pretty much every reformed church today in terms of the doctrine of Justification.

No argument my friend.:)
Those He foreknows (has for knowledge of their heart and actions) He predestines.

God bless beloved in Christ

If God justifies the ungodly through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, lest any man boast, and salvation is from the Lord our Righteousness, and on the merits of Jesus Christ because we are saved by grace from an evil and perverse generation in which we were formerly dead in our sins, enemies of God, abiding under the curse of the law and the wrath of God, where Christ gloriously took on our hideous, vile sins, and bore them and drank the full cup of the wrath of God against Him in the place of His sheep- (to satisfy the justice of our Holy God) -who He laid His life down for, (but as for the rest of the world He refused to pray for), why then, after God would only take the sinless, righteous, perfect sacrafice for the pardon of His people, ransomed by God's mercy in the unsearchable richness of Christ, did He need to die if it depended on our choice and not on His Council, the council that said, 'but to Him that Jusifies the ungodly,' and 'to declare, I say, at this present time His apart from the works Righteousness, that He might be the Just and Justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No but by a law of faith. For we maintain a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.' Rom 3:26-28 Romans 4:20-21 Titus 3:5 I Tim 1:15 Rom 3:10 Rom 3:23 Rom 5:8-9 Isaiah 53:5 Col 1:14 I John 5:11 John 10:27-28 Isaiah 55:7-8

When did Christ die for you? When you were dead in your sins, when you were good enough, or when He was good enough? God will share His glory with no man and His praise He will not give to another. God loves you because God loves you, not because you would choose Him, but because He chose you, a wandering sheep that needed a Shepherd, a merciful, loving, Good Shepherd. If a man perishes, God is Just. If a man is saved, it is because God is Just and the Justifier.

'Not according to the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but the will of God.'

(typo correction)

If God justifies the ungodly through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, lest any man boast, and salvation is from the Lord our Righteousness, and on the merits of Jesus Christ because we are saved by grace from an evil and perverse generation in which we were formerly dead in our sins, enemies of God, abiding under the curse of the law and the wrath of God, where Christ gloriously took on our hideous, vile sins, and bore them and drank the full cup of the wrath of God against Him in the place of His sheep- (to satisfy the justice of our Holy God) -the lost sheep who He laid His life down for, (but as for the rest of the world He refused to pray for), why then, after God would only take the sinless, righteous, perfect sacrafice for the pardon of His people, ransomed by God's mercy in the unsearchable richness of Christ, did He need to die if it depended on our choice and not on His Council, the council that said, 'but to Him that Jusifies the ungodly,' and 'to declare, I say, at this present time His Righteousness, that He might be the Just and Justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No but by a law of faith. For we maintain a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.' Rom 3:26-28

Romans 4:20-21 Titus 3:5 I Tim 1:15 Rom 3:10 Rom 3:23 Rom 5:8-9 Isaiah 53:5 Col 1:14 I John 5:11 John 10:27-28 Isaiah 55:7-8

When did Christ die for you? When you were dead in your sins, when you were good enough, or when He was good enough? God will share His glory with no man and His praise He will not give to another. God loves you because God loves you, not because you would choose Him, but because He chose you, a wandering sheep that needed a Shepherd, a merciful, loving, Good Shepherd. If a man perishes, God is Just. If a man is saved, it is because God is Just and the Justifier.

'Not according to the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but the will of God.'

He shed His blood on the cross for me and rose again. Thank you Jesus. He sits at the Right Hand of God and has been given Authority over all, He is Lord and has been highly exalted, and every knee will bow and every tounge cofess, that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Back