Did I do the right thing right now?

It's very easy now days to get angry.. believe me I've seen how people are fueled with anger and rage due to the simple fact that we allow the enemy to fuel this wasted emotion. Be angry, but don't react. Something I remind myself everyday because it's not about attention seeking or looking cool in front of guy friends or impressing the ladies. Matter fact the only ladies that loved me fighting were my exes who were borderline manic depressive, schizophrenic.. and I sometimes joke about me being skitzo because my wild side will have men in prison shocked.. but that was then. I entertained myself.. but more than anything else the devil was smiling thinking he has me where he wants me.. but I remind myself that God needs me somewhere much more important. Down there.. only tragedy.. only weeping.. only pain.. regret.. only bad things happen on the bottom floor.. and I want to be the man that earns his way to walk through Heaven's door! Not the bottom floor with you know who!

Amen.. the devil always has tricks up his sleeves.. kind of like how I'm dying with whatever this illness is. It feels more like a cold but it's pretty brutal and it's messing with my vision. My neck feels like it has a lump and I just don't want to go to the doctors. I don't believe in hospitals and prescription drugs. And I'm not saying prescription drugs are bad, I mean I used to be a drug addict so it has nothing to do with that. But I've changed so much over these past couple of months and I have learned to tolerate whatever illness or whatever situation life puts me in and not blame God or curse or get angry.. but rather worship and obey God and thank Him for blessing me with a home, a car, a family, my health! Thank you that even though I am sick.. at least I am not dying. Illness used to keep me far away from God.. bitter and angry towards Him thinking he's punishing me. Now.. all I want to do is cover up with a cozy blanket and spend time with God only till I feel better. It's been how long since I was last on here?

Praying for you!
Make sure you take (feed your spirit) healing Scriptures at least 3 times a day.
Blessings

The internet hadn't been working for a few days now because my brother kept getting irritated getting kicked off while he was online gaming with his buddies but I feel like God allowed me to have a couple of moments to come on here and catch up! Because I'm about to lose the internet connection thanks to the neighbors stealing our wifi hahaha but I'm blessed that I made it and I at least got a chance to catch up and will be coming back tomorrow hopefully. I work tomorrow but I have to pray if God wants me to babysit because I wouldn't want to get Steven ( the autistic kid I volunteer my time with on tuesdays and saturdays ) so it's not technically work. They can't afford to pay me and I told them not to worry about it because I love that kid and he makes my day so much brighter!

The internet hadn't been working for a few days now because my brother kept getting irritated getting kicked off while he was online gaming with his buddies but I feel like God allowed me to have a couple of moments to come on here and catch up! Because I'm about to lose the internet connection thanks to the neighbors stealing our wifi hahaha but I'm blessed that I made it and I at least got a chance to catch up and will be coming back tomorrow hopefully. I work tomorrow but I have to pray if God wants me to babysit because I wouldn't want to get Steven ( the autistic kid I volunteer my time with on tuesdays and saturdays ) so it's not technically work. They can't afford to pay me and I told them not to worry about it because I love that kid and he makes my day so much brighter!
Yep most definitely pray

Amen.. the devil always has tricks up his sleeves.. kind of like how I'm dying with whatever this illness is. It feels more like a cold but it's pretty brutal and it's messing with my vision. My neck feels like it has a lump and I just don't want to go to the doctors. I don't believe in hospitals and prescription drugs. And I'm not saying prescription drugs are bad, I mean I used to be a drug addict so it has nothing to do with that. But I've changed so much over these past couple of months and I have learned to tolerate whatever illness or whatever situation life puts me in and not blame God or curse or get angry.. but rather worship and obey God and thank Him for blessing me with a home, a car, a family, my health! Thank you that even though I am sick.. at least I am not dying. Illness used to keep me far away from God.. bitter and angry towards Him thinking he's punishing me. Now.. all I want to do is cover up with a cozy blanket and spend time with God only till I feel better. It's been how long since I was last on here?

MY dear brother.........there is a real physiological difference between "chosen" drug habits and those drugs which are made to help healing og sickness.

Just because you had a dependence problem does not mean that will happen with medical drugs.

Remember, it is God who has given man the knowledge and ability to make medicine to help us overcome illnesses.

Just keep thanking God for supernaturally providing your internet. Tell God your Sowing the WiFi that the neighbors are stealing into their lives and that you forgive them. And turn what's going on into a blessing to benefit you and your family.

Blessings to you!

MY dear brother.........there is a real physiological difference between "chosen" drug habits and those drugs which are made to help healing og sickness.

Just because you had a dependence problem does not mean that will happen with medical drugs.

Remember, it is God who has given man the knowledge and ability to make medicine to help us overcome illnesses.

That's true! And I'm always careful with prescription meds and if I ever have an issue with any of the meds or don't trust myself.. I'll either have my wife hold the meds or my parents or brother but it's never been a problem before. And I just want to do right by God you know? If it's absolutely necessary for me to take any kind of medication then I'll take it as is.. but lately I'm just trying to go the natural home remedy route.. they might not always work but some do work pretty well. I have nothing against modern medicine or pharmacists.. but everything I've been seeing on the internet and hearing from certain doctors and people in general.. it's kind of changed my perspective on things. I just need to be constantly praying about issues I have with certain things that way I can hear what God has to say about it and make my decisions after some heavy praying!

That's true! And I'm always careful with prescription meds and if I ever have an issue with any of the meds or don't trust myself.. I'll either have my wife hold the meds or my parents or brother but it's never been a problem before. And I just want to do right by God you know? If it's absolutely necessary for me to take any kind of medication then I'll take it as is.. but lately I'm just trying to go the natural home remedy route.. they might not always work but some do work pretty well. I have nothing against modern medicine or pharmacists.. but everything I've been seeing on the internet and hearing from certain doctors and people in general.. it's kind of changed my perspective on things. I just need to be constantly praying about issues I have with certain things that way I can hear what God has to say about it and make my decisions after some heavy praying!

If you read your Bible and learn how He speaks, it will help you to know/hear Him better when it's something like take this or don't take this. Or buy this house or car.

Back