Discussion Too

Just a small note here, but 666 is in all respect the bio chip which can give the ability to buy & sell. They are using it in Eurupe to buy & sell now but it is not the mark of the beast because it is not the only way to buy & sell. People will die if they do not have the mark to buy & sell for the duration of the great tribulation.

They are using the bio chip for other things like GPS location and store medical information and other data. A subtle evil if you ask me because all they need to do is switch the servor over and make that bio chip buy and sell when they wish to implement the mark of the beast system for the NWO of the great tribulation.

At one time, U.S. was pushing for an I.D. Card with contemplations of having an I.D. Chip instead on the backburner, but both were shot down. But then again, they kept on trying to legalize marijuanna, and in spite of being voted down previously, it finally happened and more states are getting hoodwinked somehow into doing the same thing.

Course, I believe scripture testify to fallen Babylon as I see it as USA & the one third of the earth that gets burned up is how I see it as the entire Western Hemisphere that will serve as a catalyst for the coming New World Order & the great tribulation so everybody in this part of the world that gets left behind at the pre tribulational rapture event will be "spared" that hour of trial, albeit, death shall come by fire & plagues. Of course, our Craetor is faithful in keeping the souls of other saints left behind from taking the mark in other parts of the world. 1 Peter 4:17-19

Anyway: this meant to be just a small note, but I do have a tendency to digress. Sorry.
It won't be electronic, but supernatural. The Muslims look forward to the mark of the beast - that's even what they call it. If you want to understand why it's supernatural and not man-made, check out Corrupting the Image by Douglas Hamp. He's an American who graduated from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in Ancient Languages including Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. His insights into the Hebrew of the OT is eye opening and amazing.

It won't be electronic, but supernatural. The Muslims look forward to the mark of the beast - that's even what they call it. If you want to understand why it's supernatural and not man-made, check out Corrupting the Image by Douglas Hamp. He's an American who graduated from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in Ancient Languages including Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic. His insights into the Hebrew of the OT is eye opening and amazing.

People can make a convincing case for exposing various people as being "the" antichrist; and so there are going to be various cases for assigning the mark of the beast to be as you say, but....

People will not be buying nor selling supernaturally during the great tribulation with that mark.

Yes, I've always believed and stressed that the mark of the beast would be of a religious nature (supernatural if you like).
The problem with branding microchips etc as the mark is that they have no spiritual point to them. They at worst might/will invade our privacy, but so do retailer loyalty cards ....aka free market research. If these be the mark of the beast then problem solve....collect 666 store cards and you'll be in the club:cautious:.
The mark involves a conscious declaration of loyalty to the anti Christ and a conscious rejection of the Lord and all that is holy.

People can make a convincing case for exposing various people as being "the" antichrist; and so there are going to be various cases for assigning the mark of the beast to be as you say, but....

People will not be buying nor selling supernaturally during the great tribulation with that mark.
That's a good point, but I don't see that it negates the supernatural (I prefer 'spiritual') aspect of this mark.

Yes, I've always believed and stressed that the mark of the beast would be of a religious nature (supernatural if you like).
The problem with branding microchips etc as the mark is that they have no spiritual point to them. They at worst might/will invade our privacy, but so do retailer loyalty cards ....aka free market research. If these be the mark of the beast then problem solve....collect 666 store cards and you'll be in the club:cautious:.
The mark involves a conscious declaration of loyalty to the anti Christ and a conscious rejection of the Lord and all that is holy.

Now how does that work in what scripture below testifies to what the mark would do; other than to buy & sell?

Revelations 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The OP showed a video of what the West Needs to Know About Islam. I have been on hundreds of threads where Nazi's were never mentioned. It is mentioned here because it is the most recent time in history where a war of aggression is waged against the world. It is a lesson the world should have learned. And yet, we see it being repeated. I suppose there were non jewish hating Nazi's too. We could have stopper it earlier but instead we chose to appease and seek an unreachable peace. Appeasing Muslims is just giving them time to expand, and kill freedom.

The OP showed a video of what the West Needs to Know About Islam. I have been on hundreds of threads where Nazi's were never mentioned. It is mentioned here because it is the most recent time in history where a war of aggression against the world. It is a lesson the world should have learned. And yet, we see it being repeated. I suppose there would non jewish hating Nazi's too. We could have stopper it earlier but instead we chose to appease and seek an unreachable peace. Appeasing Muslims is just giving them time to expand, and kill freedom.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

While our government take a nonsense political correctness path, may christians recognize the need to get the gospel truth of Jesus Christ out to the muslims people over the media while exposing the errors of the Quaran as well as Mohammud in why he was not a prophet of God at all.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Back