Do Babies Go To Heaven

Daniels

Inactive
Do Babies Go To Heaven

2 Sam 12:22-23

22 He said, "While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept; for I said, ' Who knows, the LORD may be gracious to me, that the child may live.' 23 "But now he has died; why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me."

I believe with all my heart that until a baby grows to the age of accountability ( and I'm sure the opinions will be divided as to what that age is!), if that baby dies, he will go straight to Heaven to be with Jesus! Let's not forget that babies are spirits sent from the Lord and planted in a mother's womb!

"I knew you before I placed you in your mother's womb!"

Laura:)

Laura took the words right out of my mouth!
She stole my words!!! :D

This is true, a baby cannot be held accountable for it's actions or understanding or behavior~

Yes, it is very obvious that Christ has a great passion for children...

Observe >>> KJV

1. Matthew 18:6
    But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
    Matthew 18:5-7 (in Context) Matthew 18 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Mark 9:42
    And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
    Mark 9:41-43 (in Context) Mark 9 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Luke 17:2
    It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
    Luke 17:1-3 (in Context) Luke 17 (Whole Chapter)

Of course I believe all babies who die are resting in the arms of Jesus, they are little angels. It's after they grow up, they become more challenging, but we love them.

I believe that all babies from both Christian and non Christian families were born innocent in the eyes of the Lord. The age of accountability depends on hoe well a person can establish right from wrong, which can be different for every person due their personal maturity level.

I too believe that all babies go straight to heaven. In fact, one of the most despicable doctrines I've ever come across is infant damnation. The bible speaks of accountability for which babies could not possibly have conscious knowledge of. Jesus loves the children, and it is with him where they depart if they leave this world prematurely. Praise the Lord.

Back