Do Female Angels Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that angels can resonate an energy that connects with the female. And the male too of course. I do not believe angels have a gender as humans do. But I do believe they can connect with the person they're to communicate with so that that person perceives they are in the company of a female or male angel.
That is personal experience sharing there. What do any of us actually know of the emissaries of our Father? ;)

The angels that came in contact with Lot were identified as men. They also ate food lot made. So if they can eat, then they need body parts to remove it also. It also mentions that the crowd wanted to have sex with them.

The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house.He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

“Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner,and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

I believe there are female angels too.

Do you think female angels exist?

All angels ever mentioned were of masculine appearance. Angels have no gender, as Jesus alludes to:

Matthew 22:30 (NLT)
For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.

Well, a lot of Biblical angels are drawn as longhaired males with blonde long hair and pale skin, and some Biblical angels are drawn as females, but the female angels are not the ones with the names mentioned in the Bible.

That is just a romantic, "religious" depiction born out of man's imagination and bears no relation to the truth.

All angels ever mentioned were of masculine appearance. Angels have no gender, as Jesus alludes to:

Matthew 22:30 (NLT)
For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.
That's talking about marriage. It does not allude to gender.

So we will have no soul body or gender at all? Like we'll we be completely just miraculous air?

Will there be romantic feelings in Heaven?

We will be ourselves and appear as ourselves, only in in perfection. We will have physicality to our bodies, as we will have to work at governing in the Kingdom of God with Jesus---first on this New Earth and then the universe.

I believe we will still be connected to our spouses, but not in the same way we are now. Jesus simply tells us that there will be no more reason for marriages in the Kingdom.

That's talking about marriage. It does not allude to gender.

That's right. I was talking about marriage and how Jesus alludes to the lack of the necessity for new marriages because we will not be procreating. We will not have reproductive organs....like angels, who are genderless.

We will be ourselves and appear as ourselves, only in in perfection. We will have physicality to our bodies, as we will have to work at governing in the Kingdom of God with Jesus---first on this New Earth and then the universe.

I believe we will still be connected to our spouses, but not in the same way we are now. Jesus simply tells us that there will be no more reason for marriages in the Kingdom.
Hi, I'd have to go with you on that one. I think we just cannot fathom the kind of connection we will have with God even based on some of our own spectacular experiences with him. I'd say I'll be more at one with my wife, children and brothers and sisters in Christ in heaven, then we ever will be on earth....boy oh bot I cannot wait!

That's right. I was talking about marriage and how Jesus alludes to the lack of the necessity for new marriages because we will not be procreating. We will not have reproductive organs....like angels, who are genderless.
There is no scripture that supports your argument, that God is going to take away my private parts when I get into heaven. However, I have shown scripture that shows angels can eat, so if they can eat, they certainly will need the organs to remove what they have eaten.

There is no scripture that supports your argument, that God is going to take away my private parts when I get into heaven. However, I have shown scripture that shows angels can eat, so if they can eat, they certainly will need the organs to remove what they have eaten.

You have no reason to believe you will need any of them. What we eat in heaven will become part of us--no waste.

You have no reason to believe you will need any of them. What we eat in heaven will become part of us--no waste.
Okay, now I believe you are just running wild with your imagination.. Is there any scripture that you believe to support what you are saying? Or are you trying to add to scripture?

Actually, this is what I have read from several sources of Christians who have died and come back. It's far more authoritative that what you've suggested.
What I have suggested is based on scripture. Who is this source of Christians who have died and come back? Either way, if scripture does not support it, why try to add to the Bible? That's a cultish thing to do, no?

What I have suggested is based on scripture. Who is this source of Christians who have died and come back? Either way, if scripture does not support it, why try to add to the Bible? That's a cultish thing to do, no?

What scripture says we will need bathrooms?

Is there some sort of sin, in your opinion, for any Christian to wonder?

Is there some sort of sin, in your opinion, for any Christian to wonder?
Are you wondering? Because it seems like you are saying it as an absolute truth, which you do often. If you were just wondering then of course that is not a sin. But it appears that you constantly make claims without any biblical proof, and when anyone disagrees with you, you say they are going against the Holy Spirit. I would say that is a sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back