Do not touch The Lord's Anointed

He will never leave you alone !
I know the devil is always trying something on me, but it is great to see him in a corner and be forced to show me how much he hates knowing he is only a speck. He has got such a big ego, he doesn't like it when we show him up for who he is. And it is wonderful how step by step we learn more about God's tender love for us.

I know the devil is always trying something on me, but it is great to see him in a corner and be forced to show me how much he hates knowing he is only a speck. He has got such a big ego, he doesn't like it when we show him up for who he is. And it is wonderful how step by step we learn more about God's tender love for us.

While that is true, remember that the Bible tells us that the way to approach him is to flee!

In Jude, Michael the arch angel did not approach Satan but gave him to the Lord to handle.

Never ever underestimate Satan. That is probably his best weapon against us.

While that is true, remember that the Bible tells us that the way to approach him is to flee!

In Jude, Michael the arch angel did not approach Satan but gave him to the Lord to handle.

Major said .....While that is true, remember that the Bible tells us that the way to approach him is to flee!

Now could you show us where the written word of God said we must flee?

Sorry to butt in on a rather unrelated note, but I was arrested by the title of the thread. After the gospel preaching tonight, an elder brother related an anecdote to me: a brother was preaching in the street one time, and a man who was very drunk and belligerent came up to him and threatened him with violence. The brother stood his ground and calmly quoted, "Touch not mine anointed ones, And do my prophets no harm." The man turned around and ran as fast as he could!

Major said .....While that is true, remember that the Bible tells us that the way to approach him is to flee!

Now could you show us where the written word of God said we must flee?

My mistake Jim. Thanks for the correction. I was thinking one thing and posted something else!

James 4:7........
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

I never ever underestimate Satan ever, I have had too many battles with him all my life, to do that. But I do know If I rely on God, God never fails me, ever.

Back