Do You Believe Atheists "choose" To Go To Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the right to judge what sin is, and we do also have the right to judge what those who claim to be Christian, to be a part the Body of Christ are saying when it is sin. It is a blight on the Body of Christ for so-called believers to speak loudly

Why did you dislike the bible verse I posted? I was only inquiring for open discussion.

All of your citations regarding judgment were written to the ORDAINED bishops and presbyters of the church. Paul was certainly not speaking to the effect that Christians have a right to judge one another. In any case you have not once limited your statements to homosexual Christians. In that case certainly we condemn the sin, but without empathy we can never bring them to repentance and without love we cannot cause them to love God.

You are correct. It is not a sin if someone obeys this scripture. However, if someone does disobey this scripture, well, the righteousness of God will be quick to repent.

To the person who disliked the scripture I posted, I don't think it makes sense to cherry pick scripture. You can't only pick the scripture that fits your agenda and dislike all the others. That is a little confusing.
Well you did not read the rest of what Paul said..and you must consider all the scriptures on this truth.

All of your citations regarding judgment were written to the ORDAINED bishops and presbyters of the church. Paul was certainly not speaking to the effect that Christians have a right to judge one another. In any case you have not once limited your statements to homosexual Christians. In that case certainly we condemn the sin, but without empathy we can never bring them to repentance and without love we cannot cause them to love God.
Sorry your wrong and I am ordained by God to judge the truth in righteousness.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Romans 2:1 after he just condemned homosexuality says, "You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on people. For at whatever point you judge another you condemn yourself because you are guilty of the same thing."

Cherry-picking!

No one is condemning homosexuals here---or anyone! In fact we love them as people and desire for them to know Jesus and to be st free! However, we have the right to come against those who call themselves believers in Jesus Christ and work to undermine the truth of the word of God.

CHRISTIANS ARE THE CHURCH!

It requires the laying of hands, and maybe you are, I don't know you but I am telling you that you catch more flies with honey than viniger.

That is not true. God ordains His own people whom He calls. Always has and always will---until Jesus comes.

Lol here it is folks! This person who is so open minded and loving of others would throw in jail anyone who don't go along with these wicked and evil things!
.. That is not at all what he said. Stop lying to get revenge for your girlfriend. It's childish.

Cherry-picking!

No one is condemning homosexuals here---or anyone! In fact we love them as people and desire for them to know Jesus and to be st free! However, we have the right to come against those who call themselves believers in Jesus Christ and work to undermine the truth of the word of God.

I don't see anyone here saying anything that contradicts scripture. Maybe they have, but I haven't seen it. In any case there has been ignorant posts here. Homosexuality is a tricky sin because the person's brain is wired differently. Its not an excuse but if you want to help them you've got to understand that.

Sorry your wrong and I am ordained by God to judge the truth in righteousness.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Do you have a ministry? I ask out of curiosity, I won't use your answer as a segway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back