Do you believe in HELL?

Correct Him I never ? It is us who have opinions . He has only truth.

Hell is the worst place possible. You're hungry and thristy but no food or water. You can see but everything is dark and ugly. You can feel pain and burn/be beat up, but you won't pass out or die. There is no escape, hell is terrible.

Dinfination of a serpent: a wily, treacherous, or malicious person.

Could you always tell us where you get your information...:confused:

This does not make sense to me...:confused:

You mean to say that serpents do not exist :confused:

Or they don't exist in the Bible:confused: They are all actually people:confused:

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

:confused:Man of Sin is Satan, Son of Perdition :confused:then who is his father if he is a son, and if God created satan then does that make God Perdition:confused:

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hell is the worst place possible. You're hungry and thristy but no food or water. You can see but everything is dark and ugly. You can feel pain and burn/be beat up, but you won't pass out or die. There is no escape, hell is terrible.

Oh dear Dave, may we understand AGAPE. God's love (AGAPE) and human love (eros, selfishness) are infinitively separated. It is only Satan who tortures. May we allow God to give us a better picture of who He is. .... May we be intelligent readers of the Bible.

blessings in Christ to you,
John

Yes, definitely there is a hell just as sure as there is a heaven. Everyone who does not the Will of the Father will be in hell.

Dinfination of a serpent: a wily, treacherous, or malicious person.

Could you always tell us where you get your information...:confused:

This does not make sense to me...:confused:

You mean to say that serpents do not exist :confused:

Or they don't exist in the Bible:confused: They are all actually people:confused:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/serpent

Read #2.

To prove the point. Read Ezekiel 28

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

:confused:Man of Sin is Satan, Son of Perdition :confused:then who is his father if he is a son, and if God created satan then does that make God Perdition:confused:

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

man of sin and son of perdition are both title for Satan.

Hence the reason God came into the flesh. And Yahshua was called Mighty God, everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)

Hence the reason we will see the Anti-Christ (Satan) claiming to be God before the seventh trumpet. (II Thessalonians 2:4)

Jag

been in a sort of hell here,this place gets more and more like it everyday.short recap,born to die,watching suffering,seeing corruption and manipulation,music offensive to God,from what i have learned here,to sell your soul to evil you will have a good life here.is this hell here.because we are far from good.

THE PAIN OF HELL
A. Eternal Torment (Luke 16:22-24, 28)
B. Eternal Darkness (Jude 13)
C. Eternal Separation (2Thessalonians 1:8-9)

OK now, after saying all this I would like to point out that the problem here seems to be that some people like to interpret the scriptures out of context. The scriptures are literal. Aside from the language translation differences, everything means exactly what it says. God does not use trickery with words. He is not trying to confuse us. The Bible is not up for anyone's private interpretation. God laid it out plain and simple for us and by trying to skew His words to mean what you think they mean, or should mean, we are just confusing ourselves and others.

Finally!! someone else who sees the whole literal interpretation thing as I do . Everything in the bible needs to be taken literally. If you try to symbolize everything, you get what you want out of it. you dont get what god gave it to you for. :)

Back