Do you believe???

Hey friends,

Jesus helps me in all the situation whether it is bad or good. He cares for me whether it is day or night. I trust on my lord. Because of Christian news, Christian thoughts read by me from the GoodNews, my trust and hope are increased day by day to him. I believe in him, do you???

Hi, Marcy! What a wonderful testimony! To answer your question, Absolutely! Jesus has been a significant part of my life for 35 years, and it has been a great ride! He is my Savior, my friend, my confidant, my security, my encourager,my courage, my strength, my bouy; these are only a few of the roles He has taken in the time I've known Him personally. I would not change any single day in all those years to a day without Him. He's the best...literally!!

Hi, Marcy! What a wonderful testimony! To answer your question, Absolutely! Jesus has been a significant part of my life for 35 years, and it has been a great ride! He is my Savior, my friend, my confidant, my security, my encourager,my courage, my strength, my bouy; these are only a few of the roles He has taken in the time I've known Him personally. I would not change any single day in all those years to a day without Him. He's the best...literally!!
You're also right my friend!! Without Jesus' grace, we couldn't do anything better in life. He is the one and only one.

Back