Do you claim to know God, do your actions deny him ?

Do you claim to know God, do your actions deny him ? Is your mind corrupted with bitterness and traditions of this world ? Have you looked into the mirror of Gods word and has he shown you your reflection? Is it the reflection of the world and its customs the characteristic some ones sees? Basically saying are you a worldly Christian trying to win the world by the actions of the world or is Gods love and character shining in you as a light to those who sit in darkness lost in sin.. are you bring hope to the hopeless are you that breath of fresh air of Gods love to some one who has not seen or even experienced true love ???

I have been and am still trying to distance myself from this world and set myself apart. And that is why I do my best to honor the Sabbath by resting; something that was ordained early.

I often fall short.....so please pray for me.

Scripture tells you this clearly . We are in the world not off it.

Mark 16:17-18. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

If these signs are following you then its clear.
As for the Love of God coming through. My heart has changed more in the last two years than in the previous 21 years.
In short I know I am changing.

John 8:31-32
If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free

(To understand the first verse fully, it is important to know the word “hold” in Greek means “not to depart, to be held or kept continually”, which shows how Jesus was saying only those who make a continuous lifestyle out of his teachings are truly his disciples, not those who selectively obey or only obey for a time before backsliding into laziness or outright sin)

Mathew 7:21-23
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles? ’Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

(Note how Jesus says “Not everyone who says to, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven”, as he is clearly talking about Christians who think they are his disciples, even performing miracles and having ministries no less, but it is their sin, and lifestyles outside of God’s will, which keeps them, and potentially us, from entering heaven)

I have been and am still trying to distance myself from this world and set myself apart. And that is why I do my best to honor the Sabbath by resting; something that was ordained early.

I often fall short.....so please pray for me.
Hey I love your name and your honsety. Dont be so hard on your self He loves you way more that you know. As for the sabbath He is lord of the sabbath. You aint called to observe a sabbath. He is the sabbath and you are in Him 24/7 You cant pick holy days. Today is sabbath I best be good. Na . He love you If you have any condemnation its from satan not God. |We all fall short But as He is let losse in Your life You will fall less. I love Him more today than ever and I know that the garbage is falling off me like never before. He sees you for your created value. We have such a perverse/twisted outlook of God.
Jeremiah 29:11.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

as a real disciple’s life is modeled after Christ, not some awkward hybrid of worldly living combined with a slightly higher moral conscience! Then the sign will follow how many church today are actually seeing miracles how many street pastors and Christians this the Church is not within the 4 walls just hoping for the unbelievers to come in we are to go out unto them unto the high ways and byways to compel them to come in Peter and Paul to mighty disciples not counting the rest of the disciples and the amazing miracles that is handed down for us if we would come out of the world be not afraid to do what God says. Pray for me I need I want to to do these things ...

Amen these signs will follow I know they dont follow any in the church I just left. They dont follow any that I meet in the last 21 years . But I now meet with like minded believers. And these sihns follow them but the church thinks were all wacko. But that is good. There a saying the all love Lester Sumerall , until he turns up.

Do you claim to know God, do your actions deny him ? Is your mind corrupted with bitterness and traditions of this world ? Have you looked into the mirror of Gods word and has he shown you your reflection? Is it the reflection of the world and its customs the characteristic some ones sees? Basically saying are you a worldly Christian trying to win the world by the actions of the world or is Gods love and character shining in you as a light to those who sit in darkness lost in sin.. are you bring hope to the hopeless are you that breath of fresh air of Gods love to some one who has not seen or even experienced true love ???

Yep my pastor touched on this topic tuesday actually (our bible study days)

Im trying to figure out a way to do better..

I really love everything youre saying not only because its true but b/c thats what our church believes in as well.

The luke warm churches today aren't to fond of signs and wonders they're more concerned with making people comfortable : /

Oh and I love ,love, love the site God and stuff ^^ its really interesting : )

I love this bit right here:

If we are not enjoying an intimate relationship with God and walking in freedom from sin it is because his spirit is not with us as abundantly as it could be

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom

But wait, why is God not near us enough to experience him in a supernatural way?

Did God shed his blood so he could just ignore us for two thousand years and have little to no impact on our lives?

Um, no, of course not!

Jesus’ sacrifice was meant to pave the way for intimate, personal relationships for everyone who seeks God, but again, where is he?

The answer, however painful, is simple, ie: our worldly lifestyles and willing, outright sins separate us from the one we claim to have faith in, that is why he is not near us

If the Bible says our lifestyles of sin separate us from God and salvation, how little our teachers know him if they say otherwise

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear

1 Peter 3:12For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil

(it answered my own question lol)

Last edited:
as a real disciple’s life is modeled after Christ, not some awkward hybrid of worldly living combined with a slightly higher moral conscience! Then the sign will follow how many church today are actually seeing miracles how many street pastors and Christians this the Church is not within the 4 walls just hoping for the unbelievers to come in we are to go out unto them unto the high ways and byways to compel them to come in Peter and Paul to mighty disciples not counting the rest of the disciples and the amazing miracles that is handed down for us if we would come out of the world be not afraid to do what God says. Pray for me I need I want to to do these things ...

1Co 2:4 kjva And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

Do what things? Paul looking at one after He preached, percieving He had faith to be Healed, saying rise and walk.

Paul was not preaching that God is mysterious, and you just never know what God might do. God sometimes heals, and sometimes, not. After all God answers prayer yes no or maybe.

That causes no faith in anyone to be healed.

Even the disciples asking, Why can't we cast him out, Jesus saying, because of your unbelief. Even the best in the World failed when it came to Miracles by faith. This was after Jesus personally gave them the power and authority to do so. The Power was ON, their faith was not. I guess a bigger and more scary devil made them doubt as the boy cast himself into the fire and was acting very strange.

If you want to be used by God in this area, then study to show yourself approved. Paul said Miracles come by hearing of faith. (Gal 3:5) You must have a foundation and be convinced fully it's God's will to set people free of all maner of things.

Many on this forum have lots of knowledge, but deny any power connected to that knowledge. A Gospel with no power.

If you stick to teaching the Word of faith, that is in our mouth. (Rom 10:8)
The Word will be comfirmed with signs following.

One girl coming up after giving her life to the Lord asking me. Will God heal me. (She was going in for surgery that Monday)

She confessed Jesus as Lord, I said God will heal you right now.

Now as a minister, I will tell you what was in my mind when I said that.

She just gave her life to Jesus. She don't know God, and figures God just might be able to help her. IN my mind she is a Daughter of the most High, but most important she is the seed of Abraham now.

Jesus saying, Ought not this daughter of Abraham be healed on the Sabbath? God made promise to Abraham and his seed for eternity, a everlasting covenant that He will not break.

I have the Word of God, His Promise, His covenant to back up me laying hands on this girl. There is no doubt, no what if it don't work. I have God's word on this, that this girl is now the seed of Abraham, and the devil has no right to afflict her anymore.

I said devil, In the name of Jesus. You get your hands off God's daughter, be healed.

She was healed instantly. (Not all healing is instant, in this case it was)

her parents came to my house to show me the medical reports, they were not at the service, but so thankful and amazed they just had to find out where I lived.

I healed nobody, but I know how many ways the devil will came at me and say what God said is not so. I have a foundation though. I have a reason we are the healed. It's not based on what I think or said. It's based on what the creator of the universe said, and that trumps everything, man can say, the evil report can say, and what any devil can say.

Be blessed.

Luk 13:16 kjva And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Gal 3:29 kjva And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Many on this forum have lots of knowledge, but deny any power connected to that knowledge. A Gospel with no power.

If you stick to teaching the Word of faith, that is in our mouth. (Rom 10:8)
The Word will be comfirmed with signs following.

One girl coming up after giving her life to the Lord asking me. Will God heal me. (She was going in for surgery that Monday)

She confessed Jesus as Lord, I said God will heal you right now.

Now as a minister, I will tell you what was in my mind when I said that.

She just gave her life to Jesus. She don't know God, and figures God just might be able to help her. IN my mind she is a Daughter of the most High, but most important she is the seed of Abraham now.

Jesus saying, Ought not this daughter of Abraham be healed on the Sabbath? God made promise to Abraham and his seed for eternity, a everlasting covenant that He will not break.

I have the Word of God, His Promise, His covenant to back up me laying hands on this girl. There is no doubt, no what if it don't work. I have God's word on this, that this girl is now the seed of Abraham, and the devil has no right to afflict her anymore.

I said devil, In the name of Jesus. You get your hands off God's daughter, be healed.

She was healed instantly. (Not all healing is instant, in this case it was)

her parents came to my house to show me the medical reports, they were not at the service, but so thankful and amazed they just had to find out where I lived.

I healed nobody, but I know how many ways the devil will came at me and say what God said is not so. I have a foundation though. I have a reason we are the healed. It's not based on what I think or said. It's based on what the creator of the universe said, and that trumps everything, man can say, the evil report can say, and what any devil can say

I loved your story/ experience ^^ and I agree w/ what I bolded in red... I find that very true... no offense to anyone on cfs..as I include myself as well..

you definitely had the right attitude when healing her.. that she was the daughter of abraham and what not... you had true faith..

if it were me..I'd be so nervous..i feel like I couldn't do it

doubt plagues my mind : s

I loved your story/ experience ^^ and I agree w/ what I bolded in red... I find that very true... no offense to anyone on cfs..as I include myself as well..

you definitely had the right attitude when healing her.. that she was the daughter of abraham and what not... you had true faith..

if it were me..I'd be so nervous..i feel like I couldn't do it

doubt plagues my mind : s

Doubts?

That is why I have many angles built on foundation. I have to hear about Job, Paul's thorn, God made David's Baby sick, Paul left Trophy sick, God kills, makes alive, God creates evil and good, Jesus only healed one at the pool.

seems folks want more scripture and reasons to not be healed. I have a reasonable and right answer for all those things.

All the devil needs you to do is believe one misunderstanding about the Word to stop your faith. He brings all kinds of reasons God did not really mean what He said. First trick He tried with Eve. "Surely God did not say you would die? God really did not say that did He?

Do what I do. Say this.

I am a mailman. I just deliever the messages, and I have no power to enforce the contents of all the letters I deliver. It's just my job to deliver the mail, not a hard Job at all. I don't get embarrassed to deliver the mail, I have confidence that those that sent the mail have more than enough power to enforce the contents of the letters. I just have to hand the mail out, no big deal. I am not responsible to enforce the contents of the letters.

When we just speak the Word to someone, it's just seed. The Lord will cause it to become real to them and increase. We just deliver the seed.

If I lay hands on someone in Jesus name, that is what Jesus said to do, then He said this.

Mar 16:18-20 kjva 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

See pancakes? We just lay hands on them after explaining faith and God wanting them to be well. That is all we do. We can't heal them, we just obey and give the mail to them.

The Lord then works with us, and performs his Word with signs following. The Lord does his part, the hard part.

So the only thing there would be to doubt on our part, is if the Lord is going to keep his word to us and work with us, and do His part.

The Lord never lied, so we know that will never be an issue.

These are things I think about to stop doubt coming into my mind. We all have flesh, and all have to stay close to the Lord, and in his Word.

Rememer though, they Preached and taught first, then the Word is comfirmed. I would love to empty hospitals out, but they need to also believe and hear first.

You might start by saying, "Can I pray for you, My Father in Heaven will do this for you, He is faithful."

It's not on your shoulders, you just give out the mail.

Blessings.

Doubts?

See pancakes? We just lay hands on them after explaining faith and God wanting them to be well. That is all we do. We can't heal them, we just obey and give the mail to them.

You might start by saying, "Can I pray for you, My Father in Heaven will do this for you, He is faithful."

It's not on your shoulders, you just give out the mail.

Blessings.

Right, im just a messenger lol

Back