you bring up a most important point dusty

in the end we know that the two witnesses are very important
just as the death burial and Resurrection was
the 3 most critical treaties since 4,000 years of Israel's History
began with Carter remember then the oslo accords clinton
then oct 26 !
think on it 3 failing treaties on the table NOT WORKING
now the scripture never says that AC will sign anything ! Go back read the book
the AC who is the Tyrant he confirms which in hebrew is kabar! he comes in and normalizes whats failing
strenthens makes strong confirms . Everything is in place ! the treaties the tyrant and concerning the temple
look back even the ten string Harp of David is ready ,and the Menorah was made ,all is ready
the message for folks is are they ?
The whole of this could take massive time but Easter is so importaant the message of it
I just believe believe we need be ready
aside from all that Im exited !

Amen EM .... We all need to have our lamps trimmed and ready . It is an exciting time that we live in for sure. While others count it as depressing and hopeless , we know that very soon our King will be coming back for us and we shall be caught up in the air .... oh I so want to fly .... cool ... But like you said we must be ready and watching every day and not letting our guard down .

That's also why we need to share our hope with the hopeless.

I know you know but anyway in a little study on the issue.

from the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be made good among men; ( 2 Cor 13:1 ).

More than one witness was required in criminal cases ( Deu 17:6 Deu 19:15 ). They were the first to execute the sentence on the condemned ( Deu 13:9 Deu 17:7 1Kin 21:13 Mat 27:1 Act 7:57 Act 7:58 ).

Two witnesses, at least, are required to establish a fact or any charge. Num 35:30 Deu 17:6 Joh 8:17 2 Cor 13:1 Compare 1 Tim 5:19.

But who do you think the two witnesses are? I think some say Enoch and Elijah (correct me) because they have never yet died, or Moses and Elijah representing the profits and the law and mount of transfiguration.

But who do you think the two witnesses are? I think some say Enoch and Elijah (correct me) because they have never yet died.

We will only know when the time comes. But I believe it will be Enoch and Elijah, for the reason stated.

While others count it as depressing and hopeless , we know that very soon our King will be coming back for us and we shall be caught up in the air .... oh I so want to fly ....

Amen me too. And it won't be too soon for me! Oh I want to see Him and look upon His face!

I think some say Enoch and Elijah (correct me) because they have never yet died,

Actually, they did, eventually.

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

These ALL died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:4-5, 13

And we can be sure of this because:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die
Heb 9:27

sorry I was not able to get back to this sooner my puter has let me down

I think I grasp most of that John Jervis God Bless you now that I think on it your right they did eventually die

Re: the OP

I find that an intriguing idea that the person meeting with Abraham was God and the two who went into Sodom we Moses and Elijah . well maybe not . and maybe time travel like Ezekiel's space travel . ;) . but i always find such probabilities interesting . thanks for the question . i think i'll live in it for a while .

Back