Do you love God with all your heart?

In order to help us identify if we are truly loving God with all our heart, the series of five videos—Do You Love God With All Your Heart?—explores the following questions : What does it mean to love God? What does it mean to love God with all our heart? What obstacles hinder us from loving God with all our hearts? What should we change to increase in our love for God, and what resources are at our disposal to love God with all our heart?

How do you receive this question ? Does it help you move forward in your walk with God, and if so, how?

May God bless all of you !

In order to help us identify if we are truly loving God with all our heart, the series of five videos—Do You Love God With All Your Heart?—explores the following questions : What does it mean to love God? What does it mean to love God with all our heart? What obstacles hinder us from loving God with all our hearts? What should we change to increase in our love for God, and what resources are at our disposal to love God with all our heart?

How do you receive this question ? Does it help you move forward in your walk with God, and if so, how?

Link didn't open on my IPad.
But no. I love God, but I'd be a liar if I said 'with all my heart'. To me that would entail a 24/7 loving God with all my heart, soul and strength. No can do. But for all my shortcomings I have a Savior who did and freely cloaks me in His righteousness and by that love I am able increasingly to love Him.
Besides, if I loved God with all my heart, I'd be fully sanctified, taking the Enoch Express to glory.
Although it should be our goal as Christians.

Last edited:
Learning to act in love and faith are both ongoing Christian experiences. As we mature we learn to love and trust God more. I doubt any is able to 100 percent love God, and yet we are growing in that love as we exercise the gift of love God gives us. Godly love, wholehearted love doesn't come naturally to the flesh.

I would agree its a learning process on a learning curve. . I would think how could we not love him seeing it is he that can make our new born again hearts soft . We defend that which defends us putting on the whole armor of God.

Job 23:11 -16 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth. For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him. Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him. For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:

The vary act of sin is a separation from God, giving part of our heart to a false God. As flesh and blood we are all tempted and will fall short from time to time.

Thankfully God is ever gracious and merciful as he leads us on this path. God gives us the spirit of love and we can learn to more fully give our heart, mind and body to God. We will stumble, but God does lift us up again and sometimes even carries us for awhile.

So often though the real question is do we love our neighbors and brothers as God would have us to do? Because God tells us...

1 John 4:20 If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a Christian brother or sister,[fn] that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? (NLT)

Link didn't open on my IPad.
But no. I love God, but I'd be a liar if I said 'with all my heart'. To me that would entail a 24/7 loving God with all my heart, soul and strength. No can do. But for all my shortcomings I have a Savior who did and freely cloaks me in His righteousness and by that love I am able increasingly to love Him.
Besides, if I loved God with all my heart, I'd be fully sanctified, taking the Enoch Express to glory.
Although it should be our goal as Christians.

I like that answer! Me too!

I agree with "crossnote". As a forgiven sinner, still in a flesh dominated body, I do the very best to love God with what I can do.

I also think like him that if I was able to love God with a WHOLE complete heart.......He would probably take me home that very moment just like Enoch and Elijah.

Back