Do You See The Truth????

I am just beside myself...

The more I learn the more I see the truth that Satan is in EVERYTHING to deceive the masses. He has his hands in religion, music, TV, movies, corporations, governments, logos and so on. Satan comes with many names throughout the history of man since his fall in the Garden. Lately I have been attacked and been under stresses since I see the truth. We are in the time revelation that John spoke of. Yeshua is close. The signs are in the heavens, the signs are on the earth. Who can deny the truth? Who is going to repent and see the truth? I am in deep sorrow for the lost souls who get swallowed up in watching TV, listening to music on the radio. I stopped listening to radio and TV, and I hardly watch movies anymore, unless I am critiquing them and looking for symbolism of Lucifer.

The day is approaching and we have to get ready and repent. Turn away from pagan worship of idols. People think an idol is a statue of some figurine. An idol can be a real life person. Actor or actress, musician, money or work, politician, an athlete, and so on. How much time do we spend praying and worshipping Yeshua? How much do we read and try to understand His words. I am guilty also.

Satan is cunning... Be watchful. Get the Word in you. Believe in Yeshua. May the lord bless you and keep you... Amen

Ya Satan has free roam of this world and heaven, for now. Yes time is short..very short. He is everywhere. We born again Christians are attacked the most because satan knows he mite lose us. For unbelievers he pretty much leaves alone because he knows he has them. As for repentance the believer should already have done so. IMHO.
With the rest of your post I agree, actually all of it :)

I am just beside myself...

The more I learn the more I see the truth that Satan is in EVERYTHING to deceive the masses. He has his hands in religion, music, TV, movies, corporations, governments, logos and so on. Satan comes with many names throughout the history of man since his fall in the Garden. Lately I have been attacked and been under stresses since I see the truth. We are in the time revelation that John spoke of. Yeshua is close. The signs are in the heavens, the signs are on the earth. Who can deny the truth? Who is going to repent and see the truth? I am in deep sorrow for the lost souls who get swallowed up in watching TV, listening to music on the radio. I stopped listening to radio and TV, and I hardly watch movies anymore, unless I am critiquing them and looking for symbolism of Lucifer.

The day is approaching and we have to get ready and repent. Turn away from pagan worship of idols. People think an idol is a statue of some figurine. An idol can be a real life person. Actor or actress, musician, money or work, politician, an athlete, and so on. How much time do we spend praying and worshipping Yeshua? How much do we read and try to understand His words. I am guilty also.

Satan is cunning... Be watchful. Get the Word in you. Believe in Yeshua. May the lord bless you and keep you... Amen
My wife and I have been thinking about this more and more. We get stuck playing games, watching trash on TV. We say to ourselves as a society that these things are the norm and doesn't affect us spiritually but it does. Great post and agree 100%

1Jn 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. (NIV)

Back