Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear?

Daily my eyes see, and my ears hear the ways of the world, which are a reminder of the warnings of our the Lord our G_d Yeshua of the last days that approach quickly. So many things people don't see and turn a blind eye too. The symbols, the slander of Yeshua, the persecution of the believers and followers. Satan has his hand in everything to deceive even the elect.

My journey started with wanting to look into Mormonism and Jehovah's Witness. This led me to Freemasonry, and on to the occult, symbols and how brainwashed we are. I latched on to one strand of the never ending spider wed Satan has weaved. I have become a watcher and analyzer. A man who has come to see the symbols, and deceptions through Media, news, music, Christian denominations, and so on. It is EVERYWHERE bombarding the mind to follow the beast in the coming days.

Yeshua said seek and you shall find, knock and it will be open, ask and you shall receive. Study and show yourself approved. See I have studied the History of the churches we know today. We are up roughly 41,000 denominations who believe they are the correct way. We have only two paths to chose from. Good or Evil. I have had many struggles with my life and MANY trails and tribulations through my journey to understand.
There are many ways of deception. Example the theory of evolution Charles Darwin, and the first woman the Neanderthal having 40% of fragment of a skull found in Ethiopia. Interesting enough they named her LUCY. I find it interesting that "Lucy" means: Light. Lucifer means: " bringing light". See where I am going with this. So mans evolution is from Lucy? I think not...

Also if you look into the music industry. The untrained eye doesn't see the symbols they flash. There are the obvious ones like the devil horn hand sign. There are others like the 666 hand sign. which looks like what we were told to be the Okay hand sign. There is the pyramid hand sign also, or the covering of one eye. It is everywhere I look. Example Google Chrome logo is the 666. Apple computer with the bite out of the apple of knowledge of good and evil, and I (eye) phone. The first Apple computer they were selling for $666. (look it up)Interesting huh? Then we have Disney and the mind melting world of MAGIC brainwashing us as children and our children/grandchildren. Ever wonder why we call out children kids? (kid is a young goat) hmmmm. Let's look at the movie Maleficent with Angelina. I find it interesting that Angelina was the daughter of Hermes. Hermes is the messenger of the gods. Angelina also mean: divine messenger, a messenger of god. She played a demon looking like Baphomet (goat headed, hermaphrodite demon) in the movie. So many links to go with.

I am just brushing the surface on so much out there... I have been led to see this through the Spirit. I give Yeshua the praise and Glory, forever and ever. Hallelujah.
Another good example is the company No Boundaries.
strategytest_63hT.jpg

Notice the satanic seal.

Black Girls Rock from BET is another one.
blackgirlsrock.png

Once again, notice the seal. Black girls rock also promoted "learning as much as you can", meaning study hard in school. The same school that teaches evolution and that homosexuality is normal (please don't start a discussion on homosexuality). It also teaches the big bang. Crap like that drives me to anger.

People in my class who claim to be Christian take the Lords Name in vain constantly. They still live in sin. I know that they are not saved. It saddens me.

Its like going to church and you are entering a sound and light show. Where did all this come from? Thats not godly. Jesus not impressed by tricks and deceits.
I remember one of the guys at church saying oh it would look better if it was in the dark. ???
Hes in charge of lighting and sound. Since when did Jesus have sound technicians and image makers.
They spent thousands on sound system, and still got feedback.

Anyway, thank God for technology, but also that we can do without it and still live.
My church might as well be a concert as well. While all the people act like they are having some amazing revelation, I am just standing there, unimpressed. My church makes me very angry. At least the teen church is a bit better.

I am alarmed by a lot of corporate logos these days and how people encouraged to wear them all the time. A logo is a mark...

That is why im kinda disturbed by the star of david. When I see christians wearing it to show support for israel Im thinking that cant be good, we dont need to wear symbols like that, or wave flags.

Some of you may think Im paranoid but Im just being careful. Before I became a christian I used to be involved in something called reiki and that used symbols. They said it was meant to be secret etc. sometimes it actually worked, but after reading the Bible understood it was deception and so stopped doing it. It is occult, and the star of david is occultic.

Notice..starbucks...image of goddess.
Converse shoes, with all stars on them...image of rock n roll, rebellion.
Hollywood...movie stars.
American Idol..stars...

Reactions: Juk
Im not judging anyone who watches or uses these products as they are so in ppls everday lives, but we cant be ignorant of their influence. It would not be good if you worked for a company that had a satanic seal and required you to put that on all your clothes, stationery, car, etc etc. or tattooed on you.

I am alarmed by a lot of corporate logos these days and how people encouraged to wear them all the time. A logo is a mark...

That is why im kinda disturbed by the star of david. When I see christians wearing it to show support for israel Im thinking that cant be good, we dont need to wear symbols like that, or wave flags.

Some of you may think Im paranoid but Im just being careful. Before I became a christian I used to be involved in something called reiki and that used symbols. They said it was meant to be secret etc. sometimes it actually worked, but after reading the Bible understood it was deception and so stopped doing it. It is occult, and the star of david is occultic.

Notice..starbucks...image of goddess.
Converse shoes, with all stars on them...image of rock n roll, rebellion.
Hollywood...movie stars.
American Idol..stars...
Sometimes I like logos. Especially minimalistic logos.

Ummm.....a 5 pointed star(right side up) does not necessrily mean occultic...The stars in the US flag are 5 pointed. Some say the 5 pointed (upside down) star has been known to be satanic. As for the apple....we don't actually know what fruit came from the Tree of knowledge of Good & Evil. And that tree is no longer around. A lot of people liked Apple because the graphics were often superior. A lot didn't like Apple because it's plug-ins often require Apple only components (expensive). Computers, technology, & sound are used for good or evil, depending on the user. One can get carried away with things IMO.
Silk <---------going to burn her No Boundaries satanic clothing......Sigh.

Ummm.....a 5 pointed star(right side up) does not necessrily mean occultic...The stars in the US flag are 5 pointed. Some say the 5 pointed (upside down) star has been known to be satanic. As for the apple....we don't actually know what fruit came from the Tree of knowledge of Good & Evil. And that tree is no longer around. A lot of people liked Apple because the graphics were often superior. A lot didn't like Apple because it's plug-ins often require Apple only components (expensive). Computers, technology, & sound are used for good or evil, depending on the user. One can get carried away with things IMO.
Silk <---------going to burn her No Boundaries satanic clothing......Sigh.
It's when it's inside a circle that makes it occult.

So if you put a star in a square, it's ok? Look when you type an "O" and you will see the letter is not perfectly circular. A zero 0 on your keyboard isn't either. The star * is representative of those things up in the sky....God made them. You could be right and No Boundaries is run by Satanists...but I wouldn't condemn them on their logo. Just saying.

So if you put a star in a square, it's ok? Look when you type an "O" and you will see the letter is not perfectly circular. A zero 0 on your keyboard isn't either. The star * is representative of those things up in the sky....God made them. You could be right and No Boundaries is run by Satanists...but I wouldn't condemn them on their logo. Just saying.
Look up "satanic symbol" on Google.

If we are saying the 5 pointed star in a circle is satanic, then the us army's symbol on all their vehicles must be satanic...

Like on the flags thread, symbols can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. Keep your eyes open, but don't be quick to condem a company because they happen to have a logo that slightly resembles an occultic symbol. Chances are they don't even realize it

Look up "satanic symbol" on Google.

You will note under images for Google search - that all satanic symbols of the star are upside down:
  • upload_2015-4-19_20-20-32.png
  • upload_2015-4-19_20-20-32.jpeg
  • upload_2015-4-19_20-20-32.jpeg

And I find symbols intriguing and interesting so I was already aware of the pentagram and occult references. While I was watching the first season of Dead Files, I noticed that at least 5 of their 10 or 12 cases had a 5 pointed star on the outside of their house and I think (?) 1 had one inside the house. It did make me wonder because I like the star symbol and have used it in the past in decorating. I like to put them on ceilings to represent the heavens...meaning the night sky. Believe me - it had nothing to do with the satanic. (and I don't recommend the dead files show as it is against scripture).

You will note under images for Google search - that all satanic symbols of the star are upside down:

And I find symbols intriguing and interesting so I was already aware of the pentagram and occult references. While I was watching the first season of Dead Files, I noticed that at least 5 of their 10 or 12 cases had a 5 pointed star on the outside of their house and I think (?) 1 had one inside the house. It did make me wonder because I like the star symbol and have used it in the past in decorating. I like to put them on ceilings to represent the heavens...meaning the night sky. Believe me - it had nothing to do with the satanic. (and I don't recommend the dead files show as it is against scripture).
I do admit, they are all upside down. But it still feels eerie to me. As the Bible says, "let each man be convinced in his own mind".

If we are saying the 5 pointed star in a circle is satanic, then the us army's symbol on all their vehicles must be satanic...

Like on the flags thread, symbols can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. Keep your eyes open, but don't be quick to condem a company because they happen to have a logo that slightly resembles an occultic symbol. Chances are they don't even realize it
That is true. But I do kinda believe that the army is satanic since they started an unprovoked war against Iran. But I think that was just the government know general. They just wanted Iran's oil.

I know some ppl got involved in the military, and now feel incredibly guilty cos it pays them a good living, but they just seen so much evil that they can't talk about it to anyone cos they been sworn to secrecy, if they do whistleblow they lose their living..benefits, marriages, family, everything.
Many try to cope by drinking, drugs...or other forms of escape.
I really don't know why ppl can't just quit but I don't think they make it easy. Some are convinced they fighting for God and their country...but reality is God doesn't need anyone fighting he just wants ppl to love each other. The battle is the Lords.

This goes for many people in entertainment industry as well. they sign contracts..but they don't read the fine print. Many record companies are satanic. Plus the money is good. Once they earned a huge amount, then they have to keep up with that lifestyle, and their name.

That is true. But I do kinda believe that the army is satanic since they started an unprovoked war against Iran. But I think that was just the government know general. They just wanted Iran's oil.

I don't want to agree with you here because I have known many good Christians that served their country. I will say a lot of older soldiers have gotten out of the service because they don't like what has gone on there in recent years. It's a court martial offense these days to "try to convert" other soldiers to Christianity and yet those of islam are allowed their 5 prayers a day. Go figure. If you look on youtube for Dan Page in oathtakers...he has some surprising tidbits about what is ahead according to what he knows from his military service.

Back