do you think humans are making satan.

like we creating Satan? And the more we sin and stuff the stronger he becomes and stuff?
I'm not sure what u mean:)

yep we are making him have power.

Ah, that's what you meant.

I'm sure Satan's power is blown out of proportion by our fear. Satan is the god of this world, and we should not fear.

The only one we should be fearing, is the Lord. For the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

So to answer your question: Yes, we are making Satan stronger than he really is.

I wonder why he targeted the oriental side of Asia?bec the biggest number of muslims are from that side of the world and its spreading... Fast:(

We give satan more power than he deserves. The Bible says to reject the devil and he will flee from you.

I wonder why he targeted the oriental side of Asia?bec the biggest number of muslims are from that side of the world and its spreading... Fast
frown.gif

Yes I know.

And did you know that now Islam is the world's largest religion (if you divide the Christian denominations)? At the beginning of this year, Roman Catholicism was the largest religion, but that has now been replaced by Islam.

Back