Do You Think If You Listened To Your " First Mind" More Often You'd...

Be a little further in life?

You know, your first mind is that intuition that's usually right...
I also think..my opinion, that half or even most of the time its God talking to us, since its usually right.

Do you have any 1st mind/ intuition stories you'd like to share ? :)

I also think..my opinion, that half or even most of the time its God talking to us, since its usually right.

For me personally, my first mind is usually wrong. Now I try to take things slow. For important stuff, I'll pray about it, think about it, ask other people about it, before I make a decision.

If I listened to my first mind I might have been killed already. I always want to stop and help stranded people and bring (some) homeless people and animals home. I'd also be cutting the neighbors grass and cleaning the house daily...

I have learned not to trust my intuition, and I'm usually wrong when I don't trust it. Mother was very intuitive, but she also claimed to be a witch, so years ago, I asked G-d to kill my intuition, so I would not be like her or, especially, take on her attitude. Well, later, I repented of that, because I realized I was squelching G-d. However, while I repented, I am still hesitant to hear that intuitive voice. I have been trying harder lately to hear it. It has become a little "louder" lately. I just never want to take any credit for it.

I have learned not to trust my intuition, and I'm usually wrong when I don't trust it. Mother was very intuitive, but she also claimed to be a witch, so years ago, I asked G-d to kill my intuition, so I would not be like her or, especially, take on her attitude. Well, later, I repented of that, because I realized I was squelching G-d. However, while I repented, I am still hesitant to hear that intuitive voice. I have been trying harder lately to hear it. It has become a little "louder" lately. I just never want to take any credit for it.

Thats good terzil

I've never listened to my gut.

I've since three used Boolean logic. Even before I knew who Boole was.

In my love life I wish I listened to my gut first!! 5-6 failed relationships and 8 years wasted before I found my wife.

In business I wish I thought things over ten times more then I have!! Two failed business and now I just have draining investments with no returns as of yet.

Back