Do you think,not thinking about yourself is okay to do?

I feel abit happier , a bit ,when I ignore myself and problems ( school,lack of friends& love life..)

Sometimes I just wonder if its wrong to do.

I feel abit happier , a bit ,when I ignore myself and problems ( school,lack of friends& love life..)

When you pray for and care for others more than yourself, your problems will seem very small in comparison.

Philippians 2:4 ................
"Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. "

1 John 3:17-18...................
"But if anyone has the word's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth".

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

That would make you mad. Put others before yourself, but don't ignore yourself.

There are ways to work with and around your problems. You are not the only person with such problems.

Girls that I knew that thought they would never find the love of their lives, have and are happily married. School is a mad time for most. Even the coolest kids can have hell. Lack of friends....I never knew there was such a thing in Christian cricles.

Php 2:3.. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

That would make you mad. Put others before yourself, but don't ignore yourself.

There are ways to work with and around your problems. You are not the only person with such problems.

Girls that I knew that thought they would never find the love of their lives, have and are happily married. School is a mad time for most. Even the coolest kids can have hell. Lack of friends....I never knew there was such a thing in Christian cricles.

I try to avoid thinking of myself BC it'll make me depressed...and school coupled with depression is madness.

Great! This is what Paul said to do:

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;​

Back