Do you think people who use sperm donors are wrong?

More specifically single women?

I've been thinking about this. I'm not doing it any time soon so you can calm down..i definitely want to wait till I have a degree, and am financial secured.

I feel I've missed out on so much in my life... Why miss out on the joy children can bring...

I was and still am abit pessimistic about bringing in children into the world.. BC its a terrible place, filled with violence and disease... But I want to share my love with someone..

But I'm also still wary BC I have mental illness, and physical illness on both sides of my family ..and I myself discovered I have alopecia..

Then ..not having a family unit.. So..

Its something I'm thinking about in the *distant* future.

More specifically single women?

I've been thinking about this. I'm not doing it any time soon so you can calm down..i definitely want to wait till I have a degree, and am financial secured.

I feel I've missed out on so much in my life... Why miss out on the joy children can bring...

I was and still am abit pessimistic about bringing in children into the world.. BC its a terrible place, filled with violence and disease... But I want to share my love with someone..

But I'm also still wary BC I have mental illness, and physical illness on both sides of my family ..and I myself discovered I have alopecia..

Then ..not having a family unit.. So..

Its something I'm thinking about in the *distant* future.
Why not allow God to Direct ones footsteps to a child or children He would have you adopt.

That donor thing gives me the hee bee gee bees lol
Blessings
FCJ

Why not allow God to Direct ones footsteps to a child or children He would have you adopt.

That donor thing gives me the hee bee gee bees lol
Blessings
FCJ
Its extremely tough to adopt as a single person.. I already dont have friends( not from lack of trying) so they'll probably think I'm a weirdo

Its extremely tough to adopt as a single person.. I already dont have friends( not from lack of trying) so they'll probably think I'm a weirdo
Shhhh I am a gonna bring you in on something pretty awesome.
Matthew 19:26. And Mark 10:27 and Mark 9:23

If you will get these deeply rooted in your heart......then Pancakes there ain't nuthen you can Not do!!!
Blessings
FCJ

I used to (20 years ago) think about the other side of this...being a surrogate mother or an egg donor. But it really is something that one has to pray and seek God over. I know adoption is not easy, but there are so many children in this world who really are not wanted and would love to have the love that you have to give.

As for mental and physical illness in the family....trust God that any natural child He blesses you with will be healthy and well. Believe that family inherited trates don't have to extend to your little one, it's something God can and desires to not carry on, for His desire is for total wholeness in each person.

Blessings

Pancakes you asked " Do you think people who use sperm donors are wrong?"
In a word,........yes.
Why?
Psa 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
Psa 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psa 127:4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.
Psa 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Children are a gift from the Lord, we should not stick our hands into the cookie jar uninvited.
To bring a child into a single parent 'family' is not in accordance with the plan of God......

Mat 19:4 He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
Mat 19:6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate."

This is the divine plan, a man and his wife plus children. Sometimes one parent meets an untimely death, but that does not alter the divine plan.

Consider if Abraham and Sarah had used a surrogate mother....well they did almost sort of, and look at the strife Ishmael and his seed have caused.
Yes, having children would be nice, but only as gifts from the hand of God; else you could have a room full of Ishmaels.

Pancakes you asked " Do you think people who use sperm donors are wrong?"
In a word,........yes.
Why?
Psa 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
Psa 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psa 127:4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.
Psa 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Children are a gift from the Lord, we should not stick our hands into the cookie jar uninvited.
To bring a child into a single parent 'family' is not in accordance with the plan of God......

Mat 19:4 He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
Mat 19:6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate."

This is the divine plan, a man and his wife plus children. Sometimes one parent meets an untimely death, but that does not alter the divine plan.

Consider if Abraham and Sarah had used a surrogate mother....well they did almost sort of, and look at the strife Ishmael and his seed have caused.
Yes, having children would be nice, but only as gifts from the hand of God; else you could have a room full of Ishmaels.

The question to ask would be......do I want an Ishmael or Isaac ?
FCJ

Mankind has been rebelling against the will of God since way back when....
Sperm doning and or Ovum doning are considered OK by an atheist society, but the reality is that such practice is aimed at circumventing God's will.
God can close a woman's uterus or open it at will. ie cause infertility or not as He pleases. When we say no to God''s will, we say yes to Satan's lies.
Pancakes, please think and consider very carefully.

Back