Do You Think?

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Be honest with me please. Do you think I need to take a break from this forum for a day, or two, or should I continue to post like I have? I mean, I get emotional on any forum I join, and just leave. I am thinking about staying, but, don't know what I should do. Anyway, I value any and all opinions about this subject.

I know I said I wasn't going to go away, but I have to. I may come back, and I may not. I don't know. I mostly have enjoyed my time on here. I will be leaving at the end of the night. So, if there is anything that you can say to make me stay, I will. But if not, I will leave for a while. So, good luck with telling me to stay in the best way possible.

I know I said I wasn't going to go away, but I have to. I may come back, and I may not. I don't know. I mostly have enjoyed my time on here. I will be leaving at the end of the night. So, if there is anything that you can say to make me stay, I will. But if not, I will leave for a while. So, good luck with telling me to stay in the best way possible.

Please disregard this post. I prayed about it, and God wants me to not worry about what people say about me, and what I like. So, I'm staying. I'm not letting these ppl win, and make me leave with my tail between my legs and the white flag up saying,"you win. I'm leaving." I'm staying. You won't get rid of me that easy. So, again, disregard not only the message, but the whole entire thread. Thanks, and God bless.

Ps. I am not getting into threads I know will start fights. I am going to play nice from this day forward.

Back