Do You Walk In The Spirit?

Do you walk in the Spirit of God? Is your existence moment to moment love? Have you released all of you into the endless autonomy of the creator, the fathomless entity of creating. God is the all in all, the maker of life. In him you are separate from yourself, your desires, your dreams. His existence is actualizing beauty in Him and in Him you are if alive in Christ. God is perfect innocence. The brightness is His innocent love. God is innocent, this is His holiness. Cast away your desires. Allow your moments to be filled with his burgeoning delight. Your death is your pure holiness for you are no longer yours but His. This existence is the purest love. The Spirit of love. You can only walk in this if you free yourself of all of you. This is truth.

Here His commandments are pure love, not commands and when you submit to them you will be a tree of life to all, for His real and perfect love through you, which are His power, will grow gardens of beauty on earth and heaven. God's creation continues. It has not ended. It is a creation of life in the believer moment to moment.

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law (Gal 5:16-18).

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Gal 5:22-24).

Indeed! Walking in the Spirit is like walking with lightning in your veins, it is extremely powerful. It shows us humility which destroys pride therefore allowing us to love as we should; first by "[loving] the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind" and "loving your neighbor as yourself" (Luke 10:27) . Walking in the Spirit is truly amazing!

Proverbs 3: 13-20:
"How blessed is the man who finds wisdom
And the man who gains understanding.
14 For her profit is better than the profit of silver
And her gain better than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than [e]jewels;
And nothing you desire compares with her.
16 [f]Long life is in her right hand;
In her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are pleasant ways
And all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her,
And happy are all who hold her fast.
19 The Lord by wisdom founded the earth,
By understanding He established the heavens.
20 By His knowledge the deeps were broken up
And the skies drip with dew."

"God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin." 1 Corinthians 1:30

"21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence [a]before God; 22 and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 This is His commandment, that we [b]believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He [c]commanded us. 24 The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us." 1 John 3:21-24.

"16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has [a]for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.17 By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear[b]involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.19 We love, because He first loved us." 1 John 4:16-19.

Just a little more food for thought! :)

Do you walk in the Spirit of God? Is your existence moment to moment love? Have you released all of you into the endless autonomy of the creator, the fathomless entity of creating. God is the all in all, the maker of life. In him you are separate from yourself, your desires, your dreams. His existence is actualizing beauty in Him and in Him you are if alive in Christ. God is perfect innocence. The brightness is His innocent love. God is innocent, this is His holiness. Cast away your desires. Allow your moments to be filled with his burgeoning delight. Your death is your pure holiness for you are no longer yours but His. This existence is the purest love. The Spirit of love. You can only walk in this if you free yourself of all of you. This is truth.

Here His commandments are pure love, not commands and when you submit to them you will be a tree of life to all, for His real and perfect love through you, which are His power, will grow gardens of beauty on earth and heaven. God's creation continues. It has not ended. It is a creation of life in the believer moment to moment.

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law (Gal 5:16-18).

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Gal 5:22-24).

have you met Mitzpa Olivia? You two in the bottom line share so much in common....

Amen!

'Walking in the spirit' reminds me of Moses and how people couldn't gaze at him after a session with God 2 Cor 3:7.

God is an all consuming fire Heb 12:29. That fire is in us. This fire thinks and reacts in absolutes of love, patience, longsuffering, humility and righteousness. It is not merely walking with a good morale code as some imagine...Christianity / walking in the spirit is turning the left cheek and then some.

Jonah made a statement that for me is very good indicator of the level we should go to, Jonah 4:2 And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.

Roughly translated ''the reason I ran away from your calling....was because I knew you are good and merciful, even with them, the chiefest of sinners.''

Our daily prayer should be that we aspire to be at least a shadow of our good and great God.

Back