In our country i have found many types of Evangelists and Pastors and Laymen
most of them not with training or proper understanding on truth (right doctrine)
That's why I noticed ,, prosperity gospel and false gospel is running
in same time.,... Syncritism (mixed faith) is developing well
Almost apostasy too................
So God is inpired me to conduct the Doctrinal awareness conference in different cities
They need to learn on true gospel, church management, Leadership, Dischipleship..
God allowed me to conduct more than 150 conferences..
each conference may be with 50, 75, 100, 150 or 250 people too
There is big response... i am working for follow up conferences too

In this matter............ i like to invite like minded people to join with us
and i am inviting all of you to write the articles on doctrinal awareness and spiritual awaareness
Please post advises too.......... if you have strong vision to do this work, please write to me
Welcome to share your views.
blessings

most of them not with training or proper understanding on truth (right doctrine)
So God is inpired me to conduct the Doctrinal awareness conference in different cities
They need to learn on true gospel, church management, Leadership, Dischipleship..

and i am inviting all of you to write the articles on doctrinal awareness and spiritual awaareness
Please post advises too.......... if you have strong vision to do this work, please write to me
blessings

Hello Brother ND;

The undertrained ministers is ongoing in all countries. This makes it challenging for correcting alternative doctrines and teaching Truth. Alternative doctrines as you pointed out also feel very strong that they are right in their view. This is tough ministry.

As God inspires you to conduct Doctrinal awareness in different cities, do you mean you are actually traveling throughout India and conducting these conferences, or are you conducting workshops to train local community ministers to teach the Gospel, disciple laymen and leaders, as well as church management to their home churches? There is a difference and the latter works well using the Moses and Jethro approach.

I'm sure the response may be big.

God bless you and your ministry, brother ND.

Hello Brother ND;

The undertrained ministers is ongoing in all countries. This makes it challenging for correcting alternative doctrines and teaching Truth. Alternative doctrines as you pointed out also feel very strong that they are right in their view. This is tough ministry.

As God inspires you to conduct Doctrinal awareness in different cities, do you mean you are actually traveling throughout India and conducting these conferences, or are you conducting workshops to train local community ministers to teach the Gospel, disciple laymen and leaders, as well as church management to their home churches? There is a difference and the latter works well using the Moses and Jethro approach.

I'm sure the response may be big.

God bless you and your ministry, brother ND.
00d21761-7466-41a7-8861-8289f982791e.jpg

blessings
That would be a great thing to do, as there is much false teaching and heresy goiong in the local churches for sure!

the word of faith heresy spreads like Gangrene in certain regions, especially in Africa and south america!

That would be a great thing to do, as there is much false teaching and heresy goiong in the local churches for sure!

the word of faith heresy spreads like Gangrene in certain regions, especially in Africa and south america!
Not only in those countries,, it is every where in world
let us pray and work together against the devil works

Back