Does God Let People Curse And Manipulate Others Sometimes?

Does God let people cast curses on some people sometimes?

• Yes, if there is a reason.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not at all. Curses are witchcraft, and witchcraft is condemned.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Some of you say here that God lets some people curse or manipulate other people if there is a real reason... I am tired of Ilkka's intent of manipulating me and my romantic feelings, and I wonder that why the prayers aren't stopping Ilkka from manipulating me... Why would God ignore me?

Some of you say here that God lets some people curse or manipulate other people if there is a real reason... I am tired of Ilkka's intent of manipulating me and my romantic feelings, and I wonder that why the prayers aren't stopping Ilkka from manipulating me... Why would God ignore me?
Your prayers should be in accordance with God's will. If you are to have a sincere heart towards Him and are not disobeying God then i believe He will help you.

Polly, I think if you write another post on the occult, Severus or ''Ilkka' you are going to get banned.

Have you got nothing Christian to share?

Okay, then I won't write anything about occult, Severus, or Ilkka. And what post did HisManySongs say that I will be banned if I don't stop talking about occult, Severus, or Ilkka?

Last edited:
Your prayers should be in accordance with God's will. If you are to have a sincere heart towards Him and are not disobeying God then i believe He will help you.

And I still don't know if I commited the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... And I don't think I am disobeying... I prayed about my things many times and I found out the most things I do are not sins...

If you are sincere toward Christ, then he has no power over you...he's a devil...simply call on the Lord to rebuke him and laugh in his face...ignore him...he is a lion's welp that has been defanged and declawed...but do not bother calling on God to support your "romantic feelings" toward this false image, or your sexual adventures with him...you need to grow up, repent, and put that away...unti you do you are providing the stronghold through which the IKKIE one effects you

He is not ignoring you, but He will not give you your way because it is wrong...He is clearly answering your prayer...He is saying NO!

And I still don't know if I commited the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... And I don't think I am disobeying... I prayed about my things many times and I found out the most things I do are not sins...

I believe that...and we all have sinned (broken one or more of God's laws)...

So for those you know are? If you are in Christ, grace has been provided...simply confess those for which you have contrition over and the Lord will forgive them and cleanse you...

So God LETS Ilkka try to destroy my romantic feelings?

I did not say that...I said YOU are giving the IKKIE one power and a place of influence...God does not approve of having romantic/sexual relationships with false images (Who lied and told you it was okay?)....you worship Snape...admit it...God says have no other gods before me....find real relationships (I know they can hurt sometimes but that is a risk worth finding those that will not)...would He stop one who was trying to get a wiccan to stop adoring and venerating the earth as if it were their god and mother? Rejecting Him? No! If the IKKIE one is a witch/sorcerer God does not approve of them but He may use what they are doing and work it together for your good if you are one of His...

Polly, pray and ask for discernment, if it's not from God it will do you no good.

He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said. (1 Corinthians 12:10 NLT)

You need to be willing to give up the imaginary relationship for a real relationship with Christ. If you're not willing to give up everything for Christ, don't be surprised with the outcome.

Close this thread...

If you want to talk about my tulpa or my romantic feelings, PM me only... Don't talk about those things here publicly.

Thanks Polly, your PM has made the issue much more clear...please forgive me for misjudging you...you have some real concerns that have landed you here...I know its personal so I won't go into detail but just let me say to others here...Like Allie I have heard the heart and see the issue differently...forgive me if you can Polly...

Back