does satan

JESUS says i will not drink until the new.so i was wondering if satan is a tee totaller confusing people.

Jesus was talking about the next time He will break bread with the disciples. When He does we will all be at His table in heaven.

Matthew 26:
26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, said the blessing, broke it, and giving it to his disciples said, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27 Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you, 28 for this is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins. 29I tell you, from now on I shall not drink this fruit of the vine until the day when I drink it with you new in the kingdom of my Father."

With all do respect, I think is a bad idea to spend so much time thinking about satan and false gods.

I realize we can't help but wonder sometimes, but they are nothing. It is better to talk about God/Jesus.

Ginger

I think it's fine to try an discover things about Satan, as long as we have deep roots in Christ first. It would be foolish to ignore the reality of Satan, and Hell, and just "think happy thoughts" all the time. Let's face it, this world ISN'T all happiness. But at the same time, if you're trying to learn who Satan is more than who God is, probably not a good idea. :)

Just my opinion on the subject. :)

Satan drinks pain. He guzzles suffering, he delights in chaos and torture. They're his vitamins, and he can't survive without them. Neither can he survive in the presence of love, kindness, forgiveness, and Christ.:D

But yeah...if I spent all of my time studying satan, then I'd leave very little time for learning of Christ and His love for me. I see what you guys are saying, good!:)

Walk in the light. Have no doubt in Christ and be strong with His word, and then we might be strong enough to step into darkness and not become like it.

2Cor. 11:14-15 explains that Satan will appear in any way that will decieve you.
"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works."

i am sure satan is in many places,especially the church.making people,s lives hell is his trademark.to promote satan as God is his cause.

Back