Doing The Impossible With The Available

And the Lord said unto Moses, wherefore criest thou
unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel that
they go forward: Exodus 14:15

Can you imagine how surprised that young boy would have been to discover that his meal, five loaves and two fishes, could feed five thousand? (Matt. 14:15-21). Also, I cannot help but imagine how surprised Moses must have been at God’s response when he and about three million people were stranded being obstructed by the red sea. God said, why are you crying to me? Lift up your rod and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. (Exodus 14: 15-16). Imagine if God has not responded, and they died thinking God was unfair without knowing that the answer was right on Moses’ hand.

All through the scriptures, you can learn something very powerful about God: he does the impossible with the available. He slays a thousand men with the jaw bone of an ass (judges 15: 15-16). He can make a ‘woman’ out of a rib and cause you to drink from the rock! That’s our God!

So the next time you pray to God to help you in business, for instance, open your heart and begin to look around and look inward. There might just be something in your hand, or an inward ability or talent. God wants to use what you have to promote you. Also, when you get prompting to try something new, be bold and do it!

Pray this: LORD, open my eyes to recognise what I have in my possession that is the key to my desired miracle in Jesus’ name, amen.FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back